-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-

TURN YOUR MF POST NOTIFICATIONS ON 🙄 BEFORE I BREAK YOUR ANKLES.

Also, I don't think y'all understand- some of y'all. Von had a huge ass heart for the ones he loved. Y'all expect him to be gangsta all the damn time, seriously ?? Deadass ? No . That's not how it's gonna be in this book. Y'all want him to be murdering people every damn day in the book ? Fawk no, not happening. In MY books he can either be killing people or being laid up with his girl. 😒 IM SORRY HE IS NOT ENOUGH OF A RUDE GRIMY ASS NIGGA FOR YALL .

Not directed to my day ones of course, or the ones who always comment.

- 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 -
__________

Von said he don't like my cousins and that they talk to much, so we went back to the hotel  🤷🏾‍♀️

"Okayyyyy so, y'all wanna go to the waterfall ? " I asked,

"Yes mommy !" Ama said,

" you guys betta not drown, cuz Ama lookin out for Ama" Ama said, with a little sass.

"Ugh.. anyways, we can go to get a beef patty then we can go to the waterfall and there's a park next to it- I think," I said,

"Von what's wrong ?" I asked him, as he was quiet as hell, and looked a little  tired.

"I just wanna sleep for a little, and I'm a lil annoyed- come here" he said lowly and softly.

"Okay... so let me fit it in our schedule- if you take a 1 hour nap, we still have time to go hiking up the tall mountain..." I mumbled, thinking to myself. I know, I know, hiking is white people shi. But, I've never done it before...

"Kimani fuck the schedule, bring yo ass" he said, grabbing my waist.

I looked over at Ama, who was knocked out on the chair. She fell asleep right there.

"So I'm the only one who isn't tired ?" I said,

I saw Vons eyes starting to close.

"Mmcht. Y'all should've slept on the plane like I did" I said,

"Come on ma, let's take a nap" he said,

"No . You can sleep by yourself." I said, rudely.

"But I need to talk to you." He said, softly, falling in and out of his sleep.

"Bye Von." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Why you acting like this Ki ?" He said, really softly again.