2- Talking With Leo

Your POV

You came back into the living room with five cups of hot tea on a tray. You had convinced the turtles to come in and they were now sitting scrunched together on your couch and chair looking sort of uncomfortable, but staying quiet. You passed the tea around and each turtle politely said thank you. Grabbing a stool from your kitchen, you wandered back to the living room and sat down in front of the boys.

Raph wouldn't look up from his tea. Donnie was looking around at the decor in your house. Mikey was busy burning his tongue and Leo was just watching you, calm and collected as ever, his blue eyes piercing as you continued to silently fangirl. Sipping your tea, you cleared your throat before talking.

"So?" You asked. "Any questions?" Donnie sighed in relief before going off.

"How do you know who we are? Are you a stalker? Why aren't you scared of us? Where did that portal lead? Why are we here? Are you responsible for this?" You tried to answer all his questions but Leo stopped him.

"Sorry," he said. "He gets a bit-... over excited," he said looking at Donnie, who was blushing now. You giggled but nodded.

"I know," you answered cooly. That made them all look at you. You shrugged and took another sip of your tea. "So I'm assuming you're wondering how I know you all?" You said. They nodded and you bit your lip, wondering  how you would explain this to them. You can't just tell them "hey you aren't actually real. Your made up characters from a movie that I wrote about and it came true."

Deciding the best course of action was telling the leader, Leo, alone so he could break the news gently you looked to him. He was mid sip from his cup, the mug looking tiny in his giant hands. You stood and put down your cup, the boys following you with their eyes. "Leo," you said quietly. "Can you come with me please?" He nodded and softly padded along behind you to the guest room. You crossed your arms and started pacing, him watching you with a slightly amused expression. You sighed and rubbed your head, looking at the clock. 4am. You were getting a headache.

"Are you okay ma'am,?" He asked, his low voice rumbling through the silence. You sat on the bed and he came beside you, sitting as well.

"Yes. I'm-... fine. Just tired and a bit confused myself," you admitted. "And my name is Y/n. Not ma'am." He chuckled.

"Sure thing Y/n." You sat for a second more, deciding what you would say to him. Carefully choosing your words you began.

"So I'm not sure how to explain this," you started warily. "But you are no longer in your world." He looked at you with an odd look.

"What do you mean our world? This is Earth, isn't it?" You nodded. "So then how do you know us? Because you seem to know a lot about us. We're ninjas. No one knows we even exist. The ones who do think were-... monsters," he said. You looked him straight in the eyes.

"Not everyone thinks your monsters." He looked down. You sighed. "You don't believe me," you stated plainly.

"I'm sorry. It's just not believable to me. You're saying we are on the wrong Earth, you claim to know us, but you haven't given any proof other than our names. Now if you'll excuse me," he said getting up. "My brothers and I have bigger problems in New York we need to be dealing with. If you can't even prove to me what you are saying, then I'm sorry. We need to leave." he started to open the door but you grabbed the handle quickly, blocking his exit. He raised the edge of his mask where his eyebrow would be.

"Fine! You want proof? I'll give you proof!" You said getting angry. "You and Raph always butt heads. It almost gets you killed. You fought Shredder because a girl named April dragged you out of your sewer to go fight. Your master, Splinter, is the closest thing you have to a father and he's a giant rat. You have a fear of letting down your brothers because you're their leader. You're always trying to be perfect and never get a break," you were practically yelling at him now, tears forming in your eyes but you weren't stopping. Not until he believed you. "Shredder is an old enemy of Splinters. You just recently fought a giant brain looking space thing named commander Kraang, almost getting killed yet again. Sacks took you and tested on you and your brothers and you got hurt and almost died and-..." you stopped to see his blue eyes wider than you thought possible. You looked away and composed yourself.

"Is that enough proof?" You asked quietly, still not facing him. You then felt a hand brush your shoulder. You spun to look up at the 6 foot turtle and saw your pain reflected in his eyes as he looked at you.

"Yes," he said softly. "That's enough proof." Then he sat back down on the bed. "But that doesn't explain where we are or how we got here." He said. You sighed and sat down again next to him.

"This is gonna sound crazy," you started. "But here, on this Earth, you four are-..." you paused and he started at you.

"We're what?"

"Your TV characters," you finally said. He stared at you as if you were crazy.

"So-... we're not-... real?" He asked slowly. You nodded.

"I guess you're real in your dimension, just not in this one. In this one you're just characters, voiced by real people. That is why I'm so confused," you groaned and flopped back on the bed. He gave a smirk.

"Well you do know that it's 4am right?" You shot him a dirty look and he laughed, getting up and holding out a three fingered hand for you to get up as well. When you got up you saw him open and close his mouth as if he had more to say.

"What?" You questioned. He sighed and looked back towards you, those eyes once again making you blush and feel like you were melting.

"You're just-... why aren't you scared of us?" You giggled and patted his arm.

"Cause you guys are too nice. I've seen how you are on all the shows and movies I've watched and I've seen your real personalities. How can I be afraid of four big softies?" Now it was his turn to blush as you opened the door and went through. He followed you out to the room where the other three were staring at the TV.

"Oh no!!" You thought to yourself. You had left the TV on with the movie still playing and now they were all gawking at watching themselves in a movie. Mikey looked at you and you held back a laugh at his face.

"Whoaaa dudette!! We're on TV!!!" He squeaked and Raph slapped him on the head. "Oww," he whined. Donnie just looked way more pale green than normal and you thought he was going to throw up.

"I think it's best to tell them tomorrow," whispered Leo. You nodded a little and smiled to him before going to sit back down and watch the movie with the boys.

"This is going to be interesting," you thought to yourself.