26- Blue Like The Ocean

Your POV

It had been a week since you came to the turtles world. You had spent most of your time helping Splinter with training, training yourself, and fixing up your room. At the moment, you had your room done, except for one wall. The cans of paint you had bought sat opened beside you as you sketched out your design. You had planned to draw a huge cherry tree on the whole wall and to add each of the turtles handprints in their respective colours on the right side of the wall, along with the Japanese symbol for family.

You finished up your sketch and turned on some music while you started painting. The boys were training with Splinter and you had asked to be excused for this session, which Master Splinter agreed to. As you started painting, you got sucked into the painting and tuned out everything around you.

You didn't notice that around five hours had gone by until you put the finishing touch on the tree. You had paint on your hands and arms, but you stood back and proudly looked at your work. It looked fantastic, the branches stretching across the wall, the pinks working perfectly with each other, and then the whole thing stretching up and even onto the ceiling. Good thing you had a ladder.

A knock at your door made you quickly pinned up a sheet over the whole wall while it dried so they couldn't see it.

"Y/n?" A voice asked from behind the door.

"Yeah come in," you called back. The door opened to Leo standing there. He raised an eye ridge when he saw the huge sheet covering the wall.

"What's that for?" You shrugged.

"Decorations?" You lied poorly and he chuckled, then took a look around your newly decorated room. You had just finished it today. You had LED lights all the way around the room, your bed that Donnie made for you was in a corner with a nightstand beside it with your phone and speaker. On the wall to the right of your bed was the racks with your weapons. Your room didn't have a ton, and it was simple, but you loved it just the same.

"I like what you've done with the place." He said looking around. You blushed and he then looked at you. "It's very you." You kept your gaze on his eyes as he came towards you cautiously. You noticed his eyes kept flitting over to the sheet and you got suspicious. Before you knew it, he had quickly gone to the sheet and was about to pull it down when you swept his legs and pinned him.

"Leooo," you whined. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I'm curious as to why you've been in here for an entire day without opening your door," he said, his voice rumbling to your chest. You sighed and pointed to the door before helping him up.

"Get out blue." You warned playfully. He pouted.

"But Y/n-..."

"Nope. You can see it when I'm finished."

"Please," he said and then he stared giving you the puppy dog eyes. You couldn't look away and felt yourself breaking.

"God why are you almost as good at the puppy dog eyes as Mikey?" You asked. He didn't stop, so you decided to rattle him. "Wow. Did you know that your eyes are as beautifully blue as the ocean?" You asked flirtatiously. He blinked and broke his stare, making you laugh and take advantage of his shock. You pushed him out the door just as he realized what happened.

"Hey that's not fair." He complained from outside your locked door. You just laughed as you opened the can of black paint to start with the family symbol.

When you had finished, you opened the cans of orange, red, blue, and purple paint, along with a can of brown for Splinter and some pink for you. You opened the door and peeked out to see Mikey on the couch while Raph punched the dummy.

"Mikey!" You yelled and he looked at you.

"Whassup?" He put down his controller and came over to your door.

"I need a blindfold," you said. He looked at you with an odd look. "Please Mikey," you said nicely and he sighed and went to his room to get a blindfold. When he came back, you tied it around his eyes and took him into your room and shut the door.

"What are we doing in here? And why does it smell like paint?" He said and you giggled, grabbing a large paint brush and covering it in orange.

"Give me your right hand," you commanded. He hesitantly held out his hand and you painted on it with the orange covered brush making Mikey laugh.

"What is that?" He said between laughter. "It tickles." You giggled along with him and when you were satisfied with the amount of paint on his hand, you took it and pressed it against the wall at the bottom since he was the youngest. When you pulled his hand back, a perfect three fingered hand print was left and you smiled.

"Alright. Now for Raph." You kept Mikey blindfolded until you got out of the room where you called over Raph.

"Go wash your hand now Mikey," you said and he looked at his orange stained hand. Raph raised an eye ridge and crossed his arms.

"Whatdya' want tiny?" He grunted. You held out the blindfold and he sighed. "Am I gonna regret this?" He asked while he put it on.

"No. I promise I won't do anything bad."

"Now I don't believe ya," he said as you led him behind the curtain to the wall. You did the same thing with his hand, only in red paint. He chuckled when you coated his big hand in paint and pressed it onto the wall. When you shooed him out of the room, you told him to go get Donnie for you. He just sighed but did as you said.

Donnie was taking forever to come out of his lab, so you sat on your bed and looked around. A sense of peace overtook you again. You had decided to get Donnie to make you something to hold some plants in, since you liked flowers, which he happily agreed to do and it was sitting empty in the corner at the moment. You eyed the cans of leftover pains and smiled to yourself.

"New project," you thought to yourself as you grabbed a pencil and started drawing patterns on the blank wood. You were so happily engrossed in your drawing, you didn't notice the ocean blue eyes peeking at you through the tiny crack of your part open door, a smile on his face as he watched you finally be truly happy.
___________________________

Now for Donnie, Leo and Master Splinter to put their handprints on the wall and then the big reveal!!

Hope you guys are enjoying this story!

XX Shadow