A New Creepypasta Brings Unforeseen Trouble

AL: Hi! We're back with a new chap!

CD185: *sits quietly, hiding in tree*

AL: bullshit, you're binging Netflix!

CD185: ... *hides sniper rifle*

AL: ... Fuck you, anyways... WE GO!!

CD185: Yes...

(Allie POV)

I looked around the room and smiled brightly. I looked at Masky and Hoodie, then to E.J., and then I walked up to Candy and glomped her. "I love you guys, I really do!" Candy looked utterly mortified and I giggled loudly. "Anyways... uhhh... I guess this counts as an official Welcome... I guess..." She said it awkwardly as if not knowing what to say. I smiled and let Candy go and glomped Toby, hugging him. Toby just froze.

" Oh yeah, Slendy said something about my dad coming to visit or some crap... So yeah." I giggled into Toby's chest. He and the others froze. Suddenly the sound of an explosion three stories up sounded through the mansion and the next thing we knew, four stories came crashing down on us. Candy screamed and the others looked shocked. I looked up and saw a girl, and though she was standing still and everyone was still in shock, not 5 seconds later the silence was broken by this crazy sounding laugh.... It was the girl on the roof, and Slenderman appeared next to her.

"Ugh, Hatter, what are you doing here?!" Candy yelled. Suddenly some really tall guy with black eyes, smokey gray hair and a bunch of scars appeared next to her. Slender growled and the others looked terrified.

"Zalgo, you are early." Slender spat out at the tall man. The man smirked and looked down at me.

"Terribly sorry," he didn't sound sincere in the slightest. "I just couldn't wait to see my daughter..." He chuckled towards the end of his sentence. I looked at the tall man and the girl, waving, smiling like an idiot. Toby grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. "Oh, who's the little catty looking thing?" Slender growled, walking towards the man named "Zalgo". I looked up at the smokey haired man and pouted.

"I'm not a thing... I'm a person! Bite me!" I hissed, hugging Toby and hiding my face in his hoodie, my ears flattening against my head and my tail drooped. "Not even my real dad likes me... I'm gonna go cry for a couple hours..." I cried and ran upstairs.

(Candy POV)

I watched as Allie ran upstairs crying, I motioned for Toby to go help her out. He followed her, then I looked back at Zalgo. I mean that was just low, even for him. We all continued to watch in silence, till Hatter made a huge mistake. She began to laugh at him, of course it was her normal, crazy laugh, but it just pissed him off. He growled and grabbed Hatter by the throat, lifting her off the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LAUGHING AT!?!?! YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE FUCKING PEST!!!!!!!!!" He threw her to the ground and she hit it with a sickening crack. We all watched in shock, and for once, Hatter's smile faded. We had no idea what to do, nor if she was even still alive. But then, some guy with shoulder length brown hair, one green eye, one was a pocket watch? He was wearing a white/gray wife beater and black jeans, and a pair of green Vans. The guy literally kicked Zalgo in the face. I was absolutely amazed at what was going on. Someone actually managed to hit Zalgo, and it was a good kick. The boy climbed back down to where Hatter was and gently picked her up, moving her hair out of her face.

"Don't touch my girl." He growled, glaring at the now shocked Zalgo. He stood and glared at Will.

"Whatever. Where is my heir?" Zalgo asked, as if nothing had happened. I looked at Zalgo and though that I might have to do what Clock did. I stepped forward a little but stayed near my brother.

"T... That's none of you business after what you did to our... our friends. After what you did to Hatter." I was terrified, but at the same time, I felt... strong. Clock looked at me sort of saying to hold my ground. Then he sat down with Will in his lap, took off her hat and gas mask, and just waited to see what Zalgo would do.

(Allie POV)

I ran towards the bedroom and slammed open the door, tears streaming down my face. Not even my own father wanted me, was I really that worthless? Why... Why can't I just have anyone of my family love me...? I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Allie, just forget about them... They don't matter. What matters is who does love you... I love you." Toby's raspy voice murmured against my neck. I froze, Toby loves me...?

He... Loves me?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AL: So yeah, Candy didn't wanna outro with me. So y'all can wait for the next chappie! LATER!