The end

Last time:

"Allie, just forget about them... They don't matter. What matters is who does love you... I love you." Toby's raspy voice murmured against my neck. I froze, Toby loves me...?

He... Loves me?

Now:

(Allie)

I smiled and hugged Toby. "you love me?" he chuckled into my hair.

"Yeah. I do." he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you too." i looked up and kissed Toby, he laughed and pulled away.

"You're dad is still downstairs." I froze. Shit, i pulled away from toby's arms and ran downstairs, but they were broken halfway. I was shocked to see the house in a mess. "Allie! Wait, you don't know what- ohmygodwe'resofucked." he said the last part in a rush. I let out a yell as zalgo went flying into the wall behind us.

"ENOUGH!" Yelled slender. "Im tired of this. Allie! Get-oh, never mind." slender grabbed toby, zalgo and i by the waists and put us on what was left of the main floor.

"I only want my damned heiress. WHERE IS SHE!?" i raised my hand.

"Hello father. I would like to apologize for this whole situation, this isn't how i wanted us to initially meet." my father nodded and looked to the others.

"Ill be taking my heiress and leaving." zalgo reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Will i still be alllowed to see my friends, father?" Zalgo nodded and spoke.

"If you wish to see them we can arrange for you to be brought to them."

I smiled and spoke again. "Can i go tomorrow? I'd like to say bye to everyone." my father nodded and disappeared.

"Allie you can't just leave! You just got here!" Sally yelled and clung to my leg. I smiled and picked her up.

"Ill be back. I promise." sally smiled and hugged my neck.

"Ok, allie. Ill trust you!" she kissed my cheek and jumped down. I looked at everyone.

"I'll miss you guys!" i felt tears well at the edges of my eyes. "At least we have the night!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////end////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////