A New Discovery, An Odd introduction, And The Strange Cheesecake.

Ticci Toby x reader (2)

Previously;

Wait, why does she look so... Familiar? I thought for a moment and realized, she was Allieanna Lee, heiress to the Demon throne, Lord Zalgo's daughter, and my only childhood friend.... This was Allie, the only girl I had ever loved. And she just saw me naked!!!

Now: Allie POV

I woke up in a large, soft, warm bed with a him two big fluffy body pillows next to each side. I smiled and cuddled up to the one in front of me, until it moved. I shrieked and jumped away and saw the same guy from earlier.

"What!? Why...!?! Why am I back in here!?!" I cried running out of his, I mean, our room. I ran right into another pasta, Eyeless Jack? Wasn't that it? I looked at him and realized I was on top of him. "Sorry!!!" I squeaked jumping up, he let out a soft chuckle.

"Its alright, no harm!" He held out a hand, I looked at him like he was crazy. "Oh, right, you're new to socialization..." He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. He then perked up, speaking again. "I don't think you've met my sister!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me away. I just planked.

(CD)

I sat quietly, well I was not exactly quiet, I was ragging. This guy KEEPS SPAWN KILLING ME!!!

"God damn it!" I scream, throwing my game controler at the wall near the stairs. Only to almost hit Jack. I look at him, awkwardly, my mask next to me. "Oh Hi!"

"Hey Candy, I don't think you've met Allie yet." He said in his normal quiet tone.

"Met who now?" I say rather confused. I guess we have someone new...? I stand up grabbing my mask and putting it on. I walk to the stairs and come face-to-face with Jack. My twin. But I see someone next to him, practically hiding behind him. Who the hell is this? I stand there awkwardly.

"Um... Hi?" The girl flinches, hiding her face in her hair.

"I'm sorry!" She yells running away.

"HA! You scared her away!" I yell, taunting my brother a little. We love to do that to each other. He looked at me, I wasn't able to see his expression, due to the masks.

"I don't think that's it... Allie was abuse by her dad, who killed her mom. She killed him, but not before he stabbed her in the lung, she died and we made her a Pasta... Guess she's still terrified of the same thing happening here..." He said sadly, hanging his head.

"Her dad did WHAT NOW?! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" I give him a look, he can tell what I'm thinking. "I think I'll talk to her... You come too. I feel as if we need to show her we're friendly... sort of..."

(Allie)

I ran away from the girl, and into the kitchen. I saw the guy named Masky, and Hoodie too. I was about to run. But then... I saw the cheesecake... I looked at them and creeped over timidly.

"Can I help you!?!" Masky yelled, I squeaked and dived under the table. Hoodie looked at me like I was crazy.

"... I just wanted cheesecake..." I sobbed quietly, I heard Masky groan. He grabbed me and I screeched squirming. He sat me down and shoved a spoonful of cheesecake in my mouth, I squealed in delight. He laughed and handed me a plateful of the cake. Then I started kicking my feet back and forth while eating my cheesecake. Then EJ and Candy walked in.

"HI!!" I waved smiling, with a mouthful of cheesecake. I could tell Candy was trying hard to not laugh. EJ was looking at me, rigid. "Wah?" I said through a mouthful of sugar-y heaven. I smiled at Candy and finished my cheesecake, before jumping up and hugging Masky.

"Umm... Why the HELL are you touching me!?!" He yelled and I smiled.

"You gave me cheesecake~" I gave him a peck on the cheek.

(CD)

I can't hold it anymore! I turned around ran into the living room, pulled off my mask and laughed till my sides hurt! But once I was done I put it back on and walked back into the kitchen, standing next to Jack.

"So Hi... again..." I said to this new girl. She smiled and did a cat face, hugging me suddenly.

"HI~" She chirped happily.

"Oh look, you didn't run away this time." I look at Jack, thinking. Get. This. Chick. Off. ME! She smiled and hugged me tighter. GET HER OFF! GET HER OFF!

"Ummm... So I heard your new?" I say awkwardly. She nodded, looking up at me.

"I ripped out my daddy's innards and strung him like garland. :3" I give her a normal/creepy/suspicious look.

"Oh good, you're already part of the family." Ok, I'm done. I pry her off me. She runs over to EJ and glomps him.

"I feel affectionate!" She chirped, cat ears and a tail appearing on her body.

I stare a moment, then pry her off Jack and make her stand there a moment.

"Shes part cat???" I look at everyone, they can tell I'm giving them all the wtf face. She smiled and let you a small "mew".

"Anyway... Have you seen anyone without their masks yet?" I say sort of eying Jack and Masky. She looked at me,curious. She shook her head. I let out a smug grin.

"Hey Masky..." I taunt him, knowing he is shy about showing people his face. She looked at him, eyes wide. She crawled up him and settled on his shoulders.

" Can I please see your face?" She asked sweetly, pulling at his mask. I continued to grin, I love to mess with the guys! Masky reached up and pulled off his mask, no question, resistance or argument. The girl cheered. "My powers still work!" She ran off cheering and squealing. I watch her run away.

"... How old is she?" I ask everyone, very confused by this new girl. It was Jane who had answered my question, walking in quietly.

"Shes 15, but she has some serious mental trauma from her abuse. And Multiple Personality Disorder, OCD, ODD and ADhD and a severe pain numbing, so she basically is insane and she can't feel pain." Jane quirked at her little rhyme, looking around in the fridge. "Damn it Jeffrey! You drank my Faygo!!!" She screamed running upstairs.

"Thanks Jane." I hate her. I've always hated her, something seemingly off about her. Anyway, back to this new girl, Allie, I believe her name was. I stand there a moment wondering about her.

(Allie)

I squeal and run upstairs, my mind control still works! But where did the new features come from? I look around and see... Ah what was his name? Toby! That's it!

"Hi~" I chirp, clomping him. He yells and falls over, me on top of him. Didn't I know a kid named Toby growing up? He kinda looked like this Toby... "Hey Toby? Do you recognize me?" I asked, curiosity getting the upper hand.

"Well-" suddenly a weird black tentacle picked me up.

"Nooo!!! I don't wanna be a hentai girl!" I cry, biting the tentacle. I heard a deep chuckle.

"Allie, I must speak with you, immediately." Slendy said, slightly humored by my outburst. Was I in trouble already!?! I sighed and waved bye to Toby, who looked sad... Why? What was he going to say?