FREAKING AWESOME NEWS!!!!

Previously:

"Allie, I must speak with you, immediately." Slendy said, slightly humored by my outburst. Was  I in trouble already!?! I sighed and waved bye to Toby, who looked sad... Why? What was he going to say?

Now:

I looked at Slendy who had let me walk, and sighed, what's going on? I looked at the ceiling and Sleny stopped walking, causing me to bump into his back.

"Allie, do you know who your mother was?" I looked at him sadly, remembering my mama. I nodded sadly. "Do you remember what your father said when he killed her?" I looked at Slender.

"Something about her being the whore of the devil and producing a disgusting abomination?" I asked, my ears perking up. Slender sighed, nodding and muttering under his breath.

"Your mother was a Manushya-Rakshasi, correct?" I nodded, what does that matter now (A/N: A Manushya-Rakshasi is a female demonic being)? "Your mother was lord Zalgo's... Fiancee... I suppose. And they produced you, which means..." He trailed off.

"I'm a demonic princess? AWESOME!!!" I cheered, Slender chuckled, nodding.

"I understand your enthusiasm... Your father, your REAL father will be coming by shortly to speak with you." I smiled widely.

"Is that all?" I asked, feeling jittery.

"Yes... B-" When he went to look at me all that was left was a puff of smoke and skid marks. In screeched down the halls.

"I'M A PRETTY FUCKING PRINCESS BITCHES!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs throwing myself off the balcony into the living room, face planting onto the tile floor.

(Candy)

I was sitting on the couch just watching some TV with Jack, Jeff, and Ben. I was messing with the eye outline of my mask when I heard something.

“The hell is that?” I asked only to see Allie jump off the stairs, faceplanting on the floor, I was too curious to put my mask back on, heck no one had them on at that moment, I mean she just face planted off the stairs. She an IDIOT! I placed my mask on the coffee table and went to see if she was ok.

“Hey. Idiot who flew off the stairs. You ok?” She muttered something into the floor, I sighed. Jack joined me by her, his mask still off as well.

“So is she ok?” He asked me. “I think so, but I can’t understand her…” Just then I heard someone come down the stairs. It was Toby.

“What was that sound?” Then he saw Allie on the floor. I pointed to her.

“It was the sound of jumping off the stairs and hitting the floor.” Suddenly Allie jumped up and screamed.

"IM A BEAUTIFUL, RICH, GODDAMNED, FUCKING PRINCESS, MOTHERFUCKING BITCHES!!!" She screamed, dancing like a moron. I stood up and started at her.

“Good for you. Why did you jump of the stairs though?” I said, everyone staring at her curiously. She shrugged.

"I do not know!" She smiled. I looked around and realized everyone had their masks off, we were all relaxed after all.

“Well look around, everyone was kind of freaked out a second. Oh. Everyone is maskless. Well this is everyone as themselves I guess…” I move to stand next to my brother.