Chapter 1 ☯

Hey guy's thanks for reading this new book. Sooo enjoy the first few chapters.If you liked it make sure to vote on it for more new chapters! Thanks and ounce again enjoy :)

If you liked it make sure to vote on it for more new chapters! Thanks and ounce again enjoy :)

Chapter 1: A bond has been created

"Hey Todoroki, did you hear us?" Said a concerned green looking boy.

"Hmm? Oh I'm sorry I must've been zoning out. I apologize Midoryia." I bow down in respect towards my closest friend.

"OH please no, I told you Todoroki you don't have to bow down. Were friends remember so there is no for you to be so polite." Deku said chuckling nervously 

Shoto, Uraraka, Ida, and Deku were all patrolling as usual. While walking down the sidewalk they talked about planning a cook out on the weekend to reunite everyone after they had just graduated U.A. While the others were planning on who to invite and bring. Shoto's mind pondered of wether not he would go because of his chances of seeing his old man again. While pondering he gets distracted by a can falling down near the alleyway they had just passed. Concerned for his friends he thought there might be a villain? So he cautiously approaches the alleyway while his friends continue to walk down not noticing him fall behind.

Hmm? Could there be a Villain... Mmmm it could be dangerous but yet again i'm not alone.

Shoto turns on his left side of his quirk revealing his fire side. He was now able to see what was in the alleyway. As he approaches the dumpster it turns out he saw nothing. So he turned around to walk away but hears another noise which alerts him to turn around and shoot out his fire. Luckily he fires up to the sky at last minute when he see's a small figure coming out from the dumpster.

If I didn't stop In time this little one could've died. I need to control my quirk next time.

He kneels down towards the small figure. The small child opened their eyes to see a stranger with his left side on fire and his other side normal. He had red hair on his left side and white side on his right.

"Are you okay little one?" Said the male figured bending down to the child.

"Shoto? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WE WERE WORRIED YOU GOT HURT OR WORSE." Said a very concerned Ida.

The yelling scared the child back which they ran back towards their hidden place

The yelling scared the child back which they ran back towards their hidden place. Shoto glares at his friend for scaring the child. Soon the other's join Ida and is quickly hushed by an angry Shoto. They all nodded in agreement to not be in the way. So they all quickly hid behind the brick wall while hearing the interaction between the child and Shoto.

"I'm sorry little one. My friend was just worried about me and I guess you could say yelling is his way of worrying over others." Shoto says embarrassed by Ida's behavior.

In response the child laughed as they thought it was funny to them. The laughter confuses Shoto on how someone should laugh on his apology. The child thought he was angry so they quickly covered their mouth and quietly whispered "sorry". He gives them a soft smile before walking towards them.

"I'm not gonna harm you little one. To ensure your safety i'm a pro hero along with my other friends.  As a pro hero we are here to save people and make sure they're-"

The child quickly gets up and embraces Shoto not knowing that they longed for warmth. His response to them hugging him spooked him. He never received a hug other than his own mother of course. But he felt bad since they were only a child and a child shouldn't be somewhere in an alleyway let out a dumpster which enrages his emotions. But for the sake of his friends and the child he keeps his cool and carries the child by his arms and made sure he didn't let go of them anytime soon.

"Oh Todoroki who's this little kid?" Deku said concerned for the child as he bent down to wave towards the child.

"I don't know. I just found them in an alleyway and I rescued them." He says with a serious face along with the child starring at his fellow friends with a nervous look.

"Hmm we should take them to a hospital." Deku suggests while pointing to the hospital building a few blocks from their view.

"Ahh your right. Then let's go." He says soon walking along with his friends while the others try to get to know the child.

Sho's Pov~
As I carried them in my arms I felt coldness from them. I can't say I blame them since it tends to be cold outside but this isn't the type of cold you normally get. It's kind of hard to explain but in any way I can understand.

We had finally arrived at the hospital and since then the child wouldn't let go of me and insisted on staying in my arms no matter how many times we tried to get them off of me.

"Very well then Mr.Todoroki. It seems the child is fine and their quirk is quite unique. I must say." The female doctor said to me while writing things down on her clipboard. She soon looks up to see the group of pro hero's with a concerned look.

"So is there a way we can find out where their family is? I just wish they didn't spend time here alone in the hospital." Shoto said while patting the child gently to soothe them.

The doctor smiles at Shoto's concern for the child. She noticed the child shivering from the coldness so she handed Shoto a blanket for the child. He takes the blanket and soon wraps it around the child.

"Well as for their family I'm not too sure. I would have to see if any of their family members are here but until then Mr. Todoroki you shall be the guardian for the child." The doctor said smiling at the pro hero.

"Im sorry what-"

PRETTY GOOD EHHH? VOTE FOR MORE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS!!! SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEE <333