Chapter 9 ☯

Chapter 9~ Villians have hearts too

Dabi walked along the streets until he found an old abandoned bar that used to be popular back in the days. He walked downstairs to be greeted with his acquaintances. Two people talking together soon turned around to see what Dabi brought. One of them had a hat with interesting clothing, the other had a grey suit covered with black straps walked in front of him.

"Oh your back Man. Soooo what did you bring? Never mind I don't care. He said with a different personality attitude.

"None of your business." He said placing you on a couch.

"Ooooooo look's like big brother is in a mood again." A blonde girl with twin buns said.

"Tch. Quit calling me big brother. I already told you i'm nobody's brother." He said scoffing a look at her before sitting down at the bar stool.

She looked at him annoyed before going back to what she was doing. Dabi laid his head on the bar table before being handed a cup of whiskey. A man with a suit dressed as a purple mist cleaned the cups before asking the same question everyone was dying to know.

"Is this your child Dabi?" He said while cleaning the bar table.

Everyone's eyes widen to see what Dabi would say. Even the man with all sorts of hands on his face wondered. Dabi simply looked at everyone before giving all of them a clear answer.

"No. They're nothing to me." He said coldly while drinking his whiskey.

"Well if they're nothing you to you then I'll be glad to cut them up a bit for some blood. She said mesmerizing your sleeping position before being stopped by hot blue flames aiming her face.

"HEYYY. YOU COULD'VE BURNED ME IDIOT." She said, shouting at him.

"That was the point. Now shut up, you're giving me a headache." He said before turning around to take another shot of whiskey.

Everyone else muttered to themselves while trying to figure out why Dabi would bring a child to the lair. Was it because he found them like that? Or did it have something to do with his past?