Chapter 8 ☯

Chapter 8~ A Pro Hero and A villan?

An: Im not sure if some of you all choose the option to skip the previous chapter. But if you didn't please disregard this note and continue reading this chapter. For those of you who did choose to leave the entire chapter I'll sum it up the best way I can..

Let's say y/n found a very interesting newspaper that was related back into Shoto's family. They didn't get caught but he wasn't able to find what you were reading at. Instead he took you to his magical and breathtaking library and choose to read you a book. From there you fell into a deep sleep in Shoto's arms. But unfortunately luck wasn't there for you that night instead danger arose and took you right from your new bedroom. Now we are continuing where Suki takes y/n to where? Well that's something we readers will hopefully find out...

Suki held onto y/n's little body while she carefully made sure she wasn't being followed nor did Shoto wake up. Upon reaching the door to exit his house she swore she saw a flash of blue by her eyes.

"The fuck was that?" She whispered while looking around her surroundings.

Y/n moved a little from the way they were being held. Suki had them in her arms with one leg dangling and one of their arms dangling out their .Suki grew annoyed that overhaul would want someone like you and now her task was to deliver you to overhaul.

"Tch I swear I better be paid for even sneaking this out this brat in the first place."

"Oii what they hell are you doing out here this late?" Bakugo said glaring at Suki while also growing impatient for her to answer.

"O-Oh you must be Katuski Bakugo I truly am such a fan-."

Bakugo glared at the frightened woman who tried to convince him she did know him and was truly a fan. He took a few steps close to her and as a result she also took a few steps back. His eyes widened when he realized he was making her uncomfortable. He simply turned around to not face the woman anymore.

"Dammit sorry. I Didn't mean to scare you civilian so go back to your home and hurry it up cause I won't be here to protect you."

"I see. Well have a good night Hero." She said smiling at him before turning around to take a different path."

"Yea. But before you take your leave drop the child here and you can be on your way." He said slowly, turning around facing at her.

" He said slowly, turning around facing at her