Chapter 10 ☯

Chapter 10~ Demanding answers

Now back to a worried Father~

You see the day you were snatched from your evil Aunt was the day Shoto couldn't find you. Boy oh boy he threw everything onto the floor, called your names many times, even called his friends but all they could say was "Sorry man I haven't seen them", "I know you'll find them so just relax man". Those were the things all his so-called friends could say.

Half of which didn't even care because they wanted to cheer him up a bit. Shoto was too blind to see it all. Instead he just sat down on the floor regretting himself on how bad of a father he is. He made himself a promise the day you were going to be adopted. He promised he wasn't ever gonna be like his father. He would never force you to use your powers, make you train everyday as a kid, and make you feel worthless. No instead he wants to be a better father than his own man was.

"Todoroki?" Deku waves his hand back and forth trying to get his friend's attention.

"Hmm? Oh Sorry Midoriya I'm really worried about them." He said, putting his head down in shame.

"Todoroki. Please don't blame yourself after all this isn't your fault. Besides I know there is someone who might tell us where they are." Deku smirks at his friends and turns to see an annoyed Suki...

"Oh it's you again. Well how is she gonna help us?" Shoto said, sitting on the counter with a confused face.

"I'm not sure what happened but what I do know is while I was patrolling I found her unconscious and I found someone who does know that led up to her being unconscious." Deku said, looking at Todoroki.

"Who could possibly help us-" Todoroki said with his arms crossed.

"HEY YOU DUMB NERDS. YOU BETTER NOT HAVE STARTED THIS WITHOUT ME." Said an angry blondie walking in through the front door.

"Kachan! You're finally here, it took you long enough." Deku chuckled

"Shut up nerd. Anyway where the hell is she?" He said stomping around the house.

"Are you looking for me cutie?" Suki said, popping out of the living room.

"YOU!" Bakugo said, making his way to Suki.

He walks up to her and quickly pins her to the wall while glaring at her. She places her hands up and smirks at him.

"OOOO this is really kinky if ya ask me." She says winking at him.

"Shut the hell up. Now tell me where are they? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT KID."

"Kid?" Shoto say's jumping off the counter with a concerned look

"Ooooohh you mean that brat. Well I don't remember, I think I killed them?" Suki said laughing."

Shoto looked at Suki with a very angry look. His left side soon began to light up and get brighter and hotter by the minute. Half of his face was now on fire and his other was on a normal side. Deku notices this and tries to calm his friend down. But it clearly doesn't work when he ignores him and makes his way to Suki. Bakugo is pushed to the side while Shoto grabs her neck and lifts her up to the wall.