Chapter 21 ☯

Chapter 21~ We're all going back home!! Except

There it was five fingers had reached his neck. You were the first to notice but too late to respond. He dropped down on the floor with a scared look. A look that a Villain would never show to others. As he fell on his knees down to the floor Natsuo caught him in his arms while the others stood their trying to process what had happened. You soon jumped off from Shoto's arms and into his arms. You grabbed onto his arms and pleaded for someone to help him but it was too late. His legs were starting to ash away which you noticed but soon was pulled back by a family hand covering each side of your face so you wouldn't look at what was going on.

"Hey, now don't cry now kid." Dabi says, wiping off your tears from your face.

"Why not...? I finally figured it out Uncle." You said looking back at Shoto and the others.

Dabi snickered in annoyance. He was afraid his siblings would find out the truth on his deathbed. Natsuo looks down to see his missing brother dying in his arms. Fuyumi bent down and brought you closer to Dabi's face and her behind you examining his burned skin.

"Don't look at my wounds. Fuyumi they're nothing." Dabi says facing away to avoid the other's look.

"Look at me Touya." Fuyumi said with a stern look in which he looked right away at her.

"Thank you for keeping them safe when they had gone missing. Besides I know that all villains including my brother's friends aren't all that bad." Fuyumi says, tearing up.

"Hey now quit crying you're gonna get me all wet." Dabi says coughing from the pain where now his feet had disappeared and the ash going up to his arms.

"Well I don't have time and it's obvious but y/n you really are a Todoroki. So do me a favor and take my place. Don't go through the path I went to instead lead our name the right way." Dabi says reaching out to pat your head one last time.

"I'm gonna miss you uncle." You said pushing your head into his shoulder.

"Me too Kiddo oh and y/n." Dabi says before pulling your ear close to his mouth only for you to hear.

He was soon disappearing and his face was the only thing left that everyone could see. Fuyumi got up and went up to Shigaraki before her little brother grabbed onto her, pulling her away from him.

"GIVE HIM BACK. I WANT MY BROTHER BACK YOU ASSHOLE." Fuyumi says, breaking down onto the floor.

"I'm afraid it doesn't work like that sweetheart. Bye bye for now Todoroki." Shigaraki says disappearing into a purple wormhole.

Just like that he left and Dabi soon disappeared without leaving a trace of him

Just like that he left and Dabi soon disappeared without leaving a trace of him. Everyone broke down or looked away. You on the other hand sat in the same spot where he had held you. Shoto bent down towards you and you looked back and hugged him. All he could do for his child is silently comfort you as he himself had to process what he witnessed. His child was taken away from many times and he found out who his brother was only for him to die. 

It had been the next day and you were all getting escorted back into your home when you felt someone hug you from behind. So you looked behind to see Kota with teary eyes. You smiled at him and comforted him with a hug in return.

"I DIDN'T MISS YOU OR ANYTHING SO QUIT SMILING." Kota looked annoyed.

"Sure you didn't" You said, teasing him.

"Y/N" Eri said coming from behind Kota pulling you away from the hug and instead getting tackled down onto the floor.

"OWWW I KNOW YOU MISSED ME MORE ERI." You said laughing from all the excitement coming from Eri.

"Let's play together guys." Eri said pulling you and Kota into a group while running away from the adults.

This is what everyone needs as a sign of happiness. Knowing that Shoto had an older brother never crossed his mind until today. He wanted to know more about Touya. Even though he barely knew him when he was little he wasn't exactly around him when he got older. Seeing his sibling with a depressed look he gave them a hug as reassurance.

"He'll be okay guys." Shoto says, pulling his siblings into a hug.

"Hell yea I'll be ok." Dabi's ghost says watching from the alleyway keeping an eye out for everyone before leaving.

" Dabi's ghost says watching from the alleyway keeping an eye out for everyone before leaving

"Ya know you may have been a villain but would've thought you had a soft spot for them." Suki says, kneeling down next to Dabi.

"SHUT UP." Dabi says, punching Suki in her arm.

"You made the right choice sister. After all look at them happily playing with their new family." Y/n's mother says, smiling at her child running around.

"You think so? I would've thought Deku would've been the father but who would've thought one of Deku's best friend would be the perfect example as a father. He still has lot to learn but I think he'll be ok." Suki says standing up before watching her niece/nephew laugh.

"Goodbye my child. May you live your life with Shoto. Besides I always knew you would be able to fit in "His little life.."

Thank you for reading this book. I definitely did not expect lots of reads on this but this is it guys. The final chapter. BE GRATEFUL IT WAS A HAPPY ENDING. SPEAKING OF WHICHHHHH I plan on publishing another book 2 of a series that was out not too long ago. I have a plot but i'm still deciding if I should release it. But until then this has been "His little life." THANKSSS FOR THE VOTESSSS BABES <3333