Chapter 15 ☯

Chapter 15~ An Unexpected meeting 

Ahh yes let's get a recap from the last chapter for all my readers who CHOOSE to skip the previous chapter. So you were going to the hospital to visit your grandma until let's she had an episode? Which ended up you getting hurt in the process. As a child you were scared she would harm you again so you ran away from danger/wanted some air from everyone. Until you ran into Fuyumi. Which is where we are all caught up. So let's continue si?

"A-Auntie I was just-" You said trying to catch your breath.

"Good Heavens Y/n. Your father will kill you for running away." Fuyumi said, trying to look for something to stop your wound.

"He'll Kill me?" You said pointing to yourself.

Fuyumi quickly realizes what she said and soon covers her mouth. As she does that she quickly apologizes then pulls out a cloth to cover your big scratch. She carries you and walks back into the hospital building. Coincidentally as she enters Shoto exits the building along with Natsuo.  

As you sat in the waiting room waiting to be attended to by a doctor. You look over to see a man with a black mask. He didn't look sick but instead it looked like he was waiting for whatever reason it was. He noticed you were staring so he stared back at you. He tilted his head sideways and you did the same.

"Starring is a bit rude, you know that kid?" He says chuckling.

"Same to you." You said, giving him a slight smirk.

"Mmm a smart answer for a confident kid like you." He said, sticking out his hand for you to greet.

Before you were able to reach his hand Fuyumi grabbed your arm catching your attention. She simply gives you a smile. You gave her a smile back and you turned to say goodbye to the mysterious man but he was gone from the seat. 

It didn't bother you but how did leave from his seat in just a few seconds? 

You sat down on the proctor table waiting to be examined when finally the doctor came in. She told you the scratch on your forehead would need stitches meaning it's possible it could also be permanent. But the one on your right cheek would disappear in a few weeks. Fuyumi sighed in relief and now you were walking out of the hospital walking back home until...