Chapter 7 ☯

Chapter 7~  Stirring up old memories

Chapter 7~ Stirring up old memories

AN: HELLO READERS. This chapter will have spoilers regarding in the manga of My hero Academia. So if you want your welcome to skip this chapter and I will be happy to summarize everything in the next chapter.

After eating cold soba Todoroki decided to catch up on his work by signing papers or writing back to people who had contacted him. While you decided to do some investigating work on your supposed aunt?

Hmm I if I have an aunt then I wonder if papa has any siblings?

I walked downstairs to see if papa was busy. He seemed really irritated when I peeked over the corner. He had the phone on one hand and a piece of paper written with important information. Maybeee Papa is busy after all so maybe I'll go find out myself.

I know it's wrong of me to sneak into his room and go through his stuff but I need to know if Suki really is my aunt. After finding his room for the last hour I went straight in and all I had to say was  papa's room was huge and it looked like a whole Mall. But I shouldn't get distracted so I opened one of the cabinets and found an old newspaper?

Why would papa wanna keep an old newspaper?

I couldn't exactly read the whole newspaper since I kind of forgot how to read big words. I tried my best to read what it was about.It said something about "Villain broke free?" "One of the l.O.V Villains known as Dabi is found out to be the missing son of "Endeavour Todoroki"

Who is Endeavor Todoroki? Wait a sec that man looks a lot like papa?

"What are you doing?" Todoroki said leaning against the door.

"AHHH. OH HEY PAPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HEHEHE."You said nervously

"I was just here to check on you and it seems like you're busy reading something?" He said looking over at what you had in your hands."

"O-Oh I just wanted to read this newspaper. It looked really interesting." You said trying to cover the newspaper.

"Oh. Well go put that newspaper back and I'll go find you a kids book instead." He said walking downstairs.

"Ahh Okay papa." You said quickly trying to hide the newspaper.

You walked downstairs only to be greeted with a hand sticking it out towards you. Grabbing his hand you lead him to where you thought was the library when you instead led him to the kitchen.

"You still don't know where you're going kid?" He said chuckling at you

"Come on it's this way." Slowly spinning you around while heading towards the right direction.

A few hours later~
A few hours earlier you scanned over the books and they were all truly amazing. Everyone of them were organized by letter and genres. It was very cool to know someone like your father would have this many books. He even told you he had read all these books but you weren't exactly convinced.

 He even told you he had read all these books but you weren't exactly convinced

I Sat down on one of the rocking chairs and offered papa to sit with me. It obviously didn't work since he implied you wanted him next to you. Finally convincing him on where to sit on the rocking chair he had his arms supporting your back to make sure you Hadn't fallen while reading you a very interesting book.

Shoto's Pov~
This child is very interesting. I'll say that much. I never thought I would be able to experience something like this with them. I closed the book to hear a loud snoring. They were very knocked out from the book we read.

I tried to get up but it seems they were holding onto my waist very tightly. I slowly took their hands off and instead lifted them up as if I were giving them a hug. I then took their arms so they would wrap it around my neck.

Going upstairs I took them to their new room and covered them with a soft silly blanket that my mother ounce gave me. Seeing this blanket gave me so many memories.. Memories that I did not want my child to have.

"I promise Y/n I will never let my father harm you the way he did to me". I said while softly caressing their face.

They seemed to like it when I saw a cute little smile appear on they're face. Something inside me just blossomed and also made me smile too.

I gave them a kiss on their forehead before closing the door. I walked back into my room to go relax when it finally hit me.

What was y/n reading and why did they try to hide it from me?

I walked over to the cabinets and pulled out a picture frame. It was my siblings and my missing older brother. I always wondered where he went.. I didn't exactly know him well since he disappeared when I was younger. While I put that picture down I picked up another one that was taken years ago. Just seeing the picture frame of my mother and I also reminded the day of how I got my scar.

"I'm glad they haven't asked about my scar but it's better to tell them another time."

I lay down on my bed and call it a day after arguing with my father earlier. Knowing he hasen't changed just says a lot. Maybe tomorrow I'll have Y/n meet they're grandma for the first time along with their uncle and aunt if they're not busy of course.

Tonight arose quickly and both the father and daughter/son were in a deep sleep. But little did they know that someone was out there waiting to strike the moment to take y/n from Shoto.

Footsteps were heard down the hall and yet neither of them were awake to hear it. Y/n's door opened slowly not making a creak. From there they saw y/n sleeping in their new soft blanket that Shoto covered them with.

"Hello Darling it's Auntie Suki again. Let's take a little stroll shall we?"

Suki injected something to Y/n which woke they up fairly quickly.

"Pap-"

Unfortunately they tried to scream for help but they were dragged back to sleep with a strange serum injected into their body.

"Sleep tight darling." Was all you heard before falling into an endless sleep...