Chapter 5

Coulson's POV

I couldn't believe it, she actually started to kiss back. We pulled away, "May, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, I mean I kinda do but..."

All of a sudden May asked, "Do you love me?" Do I what now? Of course I love her, I've loved her for years now.

"Yes," I said softly. I didn't get to say much else because she dragged me down for another kiss, which I happily returned.

"I can assume that you feel the same way," I asked her. I needed to be sure.

"Yes, you dork," she replied. I laughed.

"I'm your dork though."

"Yes you are," and she pulled me in for a kiss again.

Then I heard a shriek of a very, very, very familiar girl. Skye quickly snapped a photo and May chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"So, how long are gonna be stuck in here for," I asked.

"Well Simmons just needs to do a blood test and then I'm free to go." Thank go. I just want to pick her up right her, drag her to my room and hold onto her forever.

Then May spoke up, "I mean, I wouldn't mind," I looked at her.

"God, I said that out loud didn't I," she just laughed.

"Yeah, you did," at this point we were both laughing and Skye came and joined the fun.

May's POV

Then the lab door abruptly opened and someone ran in, "MELS!!"

"Clint slow down, she's still recovering!" someone else yelled, who strangely sounded like Tasha.

"Tasha? Clint?" I saw them both by my bed in less than a second.   "How the hell did you get here?"

Clint replied first, "Coulson called. Told us what happened,".

"You good?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," I smiled and looked at Coulson. All of a sudden another shriek came.

"YOU'RE BLACK WIDOW. A-AND YOU'RE HAWKEYE. WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW MAY, ARE YOU FRIENDS. WHAAAT?" Skye shrieked, I laughed.

"Skye, calm down. And yeah, they're both good friends,". I couldn't help but smile at the thought. I looked at Coulson and he gazed back at me.

Then Natasha spoke up, "Is there something going on with you two or am I just imagining," she paused, "Wait Coulson did you...".

Skye interjected, "He did," she smirked, "I even caught it on camera."

"Ooh show me," Clint rushed and grabbed Daisy's phone.

"No way... he did," he looked at Coulson, "Man, I sure missed a lot. I remember when you didn't have the guts to tell Mels how you felt. Tash, remember that time he walked into the wall cause he was admiring at her,".

Coulson's face turned red, "We do not speak of that," I laughed.

"Seriously?" I asked while trying to hold back another laugh.

"You were very scary at the time," He turned even redder. He sat behind me, and just buried his face in my neck. I giggled.

Tasha smirked and looked at me. I glared back trying to suppress a smile.

Tash then turned to Skye, "So, you must be the famous Skye. I heard you hacked SHIELD from your van. Twice."

"Yeah. Ya know, I thought it'd be harder, considering all the secrecy but here I am." Skye said it like it was an easy feat. I sighed, we really should've upped our security.

"You got good taste Coulson. I like her." Skye immediately lit up. "Also Coulson, how's Lola."

Finally I didn't really know how to end it. Hope you like it!