Chapter 6

May's POV

Nat and Clint stayed for the night but had to leave the next morning. Much to my protest I was in a wheelchair. Simmons let me out of bed rest but demanded I stay in a wheelchair to let my body get back to normal. The duo were about to board their quinjet, Clint turned around, "Rest up ok?"

"Hey I'm not dead yet. I swear, next time you come I will kick your ass," I smirked.

Everyone laughed, "See you Mels," Clint and Tasha both hugged me.

"Bye."

After they left, I went to the main living room and sat down. Phil joined me.

"Mel, I need to tell you something,"

I was worried, "What is it?"

He held my hand, "Ever since I saw Garrett take the GH-325 thing and start carving all those lines and circles in the glass I've been having is weird urge. Like I need to carve into something to. And sometimes I do," he pulled out a small piece of wood from his abnormally large pocket.

I looked at him, "When did this start?"

"After I saw Garre-"

I interrupted him, "No, I mean when did you start carving?"

"I did this..." he pointed to the wood block that was now in my hand, "when you were unconscious in the med bag,".

His hand started shaking a bit, "I don't want to become like Garret," he pulled me close.

"Promise me that if something happens you will do what must be done," he looked at me. I knew what he was asking, "Please."

"I-I can't, you're everything to me," he kissed me softly.

"You have to," His beautiful blue eyes... they were begging. I nodded slowly.

"Thank you," he kissed my forehead, "Now the others are playing a game, wanna join?"

"Why not," I smiled a bit, pushing the pit in my stomach away.

Skye's POV

We were playing a game of Truth or Dare, when May and Coulson walked in the room. Well I mean Mama was on a wheelchair... so technically she rolled in, but whatever. I scooted further into the couch to give Mama some room.

Mom sat down beside me and asked, "So, what are we playing."

"Truth or Dare," I grinned. This was going to be fun.

We played a few rounds and it finally came back to me, "So..." I looked at Coulson, "Truth or Dare AC,".

"Dare." I smirked.

I turned to Mama, "AC told me that he has some embarrassing photos of you. So... AC, I dare you to show us the most embarrassing photo you have of Mama,".

He grinned, I saw Mama shake her head and smile. AC spoke up, "I'll be right back. I need to get my collection."

He was back in like ten seconds. He looked through the pictures and was about to turn one when he looked at Mama. He smirked.

Mama looked fearful, "Oh please, not that one,".

"Sorry no can do love. A dare is a dare." She buried her face in her hands.

I heard Mama whisper from under her breath, "I am going to regret playing this game for the rest of my life," I giggled and Coulson flipped the photo.

"Aww," we all cooed at the picture. All of us were shocked, it was a photo of Mama as a kid in just a towel, running with her underwear on her head.

Mama turned red, "How do you even have that?"

"It was a very nice birthday present from your mom," she shook her head.

The game ended shortly, we all went to our rooms. Everyone left except me and Coulson, "You'll send me a picture of that right?"

He grinned, "You bet."