Thoes 3 words- Karl

K: Hey let me know when you get on the plane and please be safe. Also please text me when you land, I love you

"Woah dude, did you see this?" Mia asked y/n. "No, what is it?" Y/n asked, packing her suitcase. "Corpse hit 8 million subs!" Mia said excitedly. "Oo really? I'll have to text him." Y/n said as she walked into the bathroom to gather her toiletries. "Oh that's right, I forgot that you are famous now and that you can do that." Mia said as she walked out of the room. Y/n chuckled a bit and continued what she was doing.

As Y/n made sure she had everything her phone lit up, a notification. 'Oh it's from Jimmy, he knows i won't be back for another day right?' she thought. She picked up her phone to read what he had sent.

J: hey are you available to facetime? Karl needs some encouragement to finish and win the challenge.
Y: always! Also what's the challenge?
J: See who can stay in peanut butter the longest.
Y: oh Jeez okay.

A minute later Jimmy's name flashed on the screen, along with a red button and a green one. Y/n pressed the green button.

"Alright guys, so we have Karl's girlfriend here on the phone," Jimmy panned the phone screen over to the camera that Marcus was holding. "Karl picked her to give him so encouragement, so take it away Y/n!"

"Okay Karl, you can do it. Just think of what you can do with all that money! I mean you could finally get the fish you wanted." Karl laughed. "Can't he buy that anyways?" Chandler asked. "Of course I can, I've just been putting it off." Karl said. "Okay times up Y/n, bye. Everyone says bye."  Jimmy said as he turned the phone to everyone. Y/n waved everyone goodbye and hung up the phone.

"Oooo I heard you talking on the phone to Karl, what were you guys talking about?" Mia asked as she swung on the doorway. "Oh nothing much, just encouraging words to keep him in the challenge he's in." Y/n's face was very red, she still got butterflies everytime they talked. "Oooo you're still blushing. I think you guys both found your soulmates." Mia said with a smirk. Y/n's face got even more red as she turned away and rubbed her neck. "Well I hope so, These past 4 months have been absolutely amazing and I think there's many more to come."

Mia smiled and looked down to her phone. "Oh shit dude, we gotta go, it's almost 2 am ."  she said. "Oh crap, let's go." Y/n said, grabbing her suitcase and heading out the door. At the airport they went through security and got some food. It was pretty late in Florida, so not much was open. As they sat down, Y/n got out her laptop to start editing the video her and Dream made.

"Hello everyone! Today I have a very special surprise that you all know about. Welcome Dream." she heard her voice echo through her headphones. She smiled at all of the laughs of the manhunts and tags, but as soon as it was, it was time to get on the plane. She packed everything up and looked at her phone before boarding the plane.

K: Hey let me know when you get on the plane and please be safe. Aosl please text me when you land, I love you
" He said I love you? Am I ready for this yet? What do I say? I think i'm ready.." Y/n thought to herself as she smiled.
Y: Thanks Karl. I will and I love you too <3"

She put her phone in her pocket and boarded the plane. "Dude, you'll never guess what happened." Y/n said to Mia as she sat down next to her. "Oh? What happened?" Mia asked, looking at her excitedly. "Karl said it. He said ''I love you." Y/n said as she turned bright red and laughed with a huge smile on her face. Mia's expression turned to happy shock. "Oh my God really?? I'm so happy for you! I know how much those 3 words mean to both you and him." Mia said as she looked at Y/n. "It does mean a lot. I'm so happy it's with him."

As the plane took off, Y/n continued editing her video and Mia fell asleep. As they arrived back home, They took separate cabs home. Y/n texted Karl to let him know that she got home safe.

Y: hey love! Just wanted to let you know that I'm home and safe now. I'll text you tomorrow.

hello sorry it's been a couple months. but i will be posting more i promise!