"Bestfriends"- Sanpap

"Thank you guys for watching the stream and I'll see you guys next time. I love you guys, bye!" Sapnap said to his twitch stream. He ended the stream and raided BadBoyHalo, which was streaming Fall Guys. He turned around in his spinny chair to see his bestfriend laying on his bed, on her phone. "Hey, Y/n, you hungry?" He asked, getting up and turning his pc and monitor off. She took her earbuds out and looked at him. "Yeah, I'm starving. Wanna go get something? I mean I brought my convertible here," She trailed on. He sat down on the bed next to her. "So want fast food or do you wanna like to sit down at a restaurant?" He said as he plopped the upper-half of his body on Y/n's chest. They did this often, so this wasn't new. "Taco Bell sounds Godly right now." She said as she was stroking his hair. He just nodded and buried his head into her chest. He did just have a 5 hour stream so he was tired.

After a bit of Y/n playing with his hair, he fell asleep. She didn't mind, afterall, she had the biggest crush on him but didn't know if he liked her back. She put her phone down and just admired him and all of his beauty. She laughed a bit to herself. She was very hungry, but didn't wanna wake him up. But after a few minutes, he woke up. "Oh shit, I'm sorry I fell asleep." He said getting up. "Hey it's okay Nick, you just finished with a 5 hour stream, you're exhausted." Y/n said, getting up as well. They both did a little stretch and laughed. "Jeez, copycat." Nick said, pretending to be mad. He crossed his arms and put on a pouty face. "Aww is baby mad." She said in a baby voice and pinching his cheeks. "Yes. I am very mad." He said, he cracked a smile. "Oh my god, you're such an idiot." She said grabbing her keys off his desk and heading downstairs.

They got in the car and went to Taco Bell. As they were eating in the car, Y/n realized something. "Fuck, we have school tomorrow." she said, putting her food down and taking a drink of her Baja Blast. Nick laughed. "Yeah but it's only in the morning. Wanna sleepover?" He asked. "Yeah, but i want the bed this time. You had it last time and the time before that." She pouted. "What? No way, you know what? Why don't we shear the bed. I mean you're my bestfriend so it's not weird, right?" He asked. "Yeah, technically you're right." She stated.

They drove home and saw that his mom had left for a couple days for work. "Where are your sisters?" Y/n asked. "Both at a friends house for the night, so it's just us and the animals." Nick said, petting his dog. "Oh okay cool." They walked upstairs to his room. Sapnap turned on his playstation. "Wanna play minecraft? Maybe we can beat the world this time." He said with a smirk. "Yeah just give me a sec." She was reaching into his closet. He just looked at her. "What are you grabbing?" He said as he came up behind her.

He put his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. She blushed a bit. "I'm getting one of your sweatshirts, I'm cold." He laughed. She loved his laugh, it made her smile a lot. "Well it would help if you weren't in the shirt part of my closet." She was confused. "What? You changed your closet around. Your sweatshirts are always on the left side" He removed his arms from her waist and his head from her shoulder. "Yeah I did. Sweatshirts are over here now." Sapnap opened the door and got one out for her. He handed it to her. "Thank you Nicky." Y/n said, taking the sweatshirt from his hands. "You're welcome, Now hurry up and put it on. I wanna beat the game." Nick sat down and made sure both controllers worked.

They played minecraft for hours, when they stopped, it was 2:30 am. "Shit nick! Why'd you push me off, I never placed my bed." She said putting the controller down to check her phone. "Holy shit, it's 2:30 already." She said, looking at Sapnap. He looked very tired. "1 more hour." he said in a tired tone. "No nick, you're tired. I can tell. And I'm tired too. Get your pjs on." he pouted for a minute and then got up to put Pj pants on and a shirt. Y/n just stayed in her Nike shorts and Nick's sweatshirt.

They laid down in Nick's bed and plugged their phones in. Y/n turned away from Nick for about 5 mins. "I can't sleep." She said to him. "Yeah I can't either, but i'm tired." She looked at him. She thought to herself for a min and put her head on Nick's chest and a leg over him. "What, oh." Nick said very quite as he blushed to himself. "Hey nick, can I tell you something?" Y/n said. She heard his heart race faster than it already was. She was ready to tell. She didn't know what it was that was pushing her to tell him, but she knew she was ready. "Uhm, yeah anything. I'm all ears." Nick said. She blushed a bit before telling him. "Well, Nick, You see here. I have mega feelings for your ass and I think you just needed to know that." She said as she lifted her head up to look at him. She could see his cheeks turn bright pink. She smiled and put her hand on his cheek. "Wow your cheeks are-" Nick cut her off by kissing her, she kissed back. After the kiss they both smiled and Y/n out her head back on his chest. "Goodnight, stupidhead." She said. "Goodnight, dummy head." Nick said. They both drifted off to sleep.

Sorry this one was so short but I hope you enjoyed! Who do you guys want me to write about next?-sam