Sleepover

This is inspired by lexinnit on tiktok go give her a follow and check out her account!
FANART NOT MINE

"No, I get the bed." Sapnap said in a serious tone. " AHAHHAHAH no."

Dream and Sapnap were arguing about who got to sleep in the bed with Y/n. George was passed out on the couch in y/n's room and Tubbo and Tommy were making a fort. Bad and Wilbur were downstairs frosting the cookies Bad and y/n made earlier.

"Okay so, no Tubbo that's not where the pillow goes, it goes right here." Tommy said placing a the last pillow down, completing the fort. "Nice" Tubbo says. Y/n laughed at them and Tommy looked at her. "Something funny, Y/n?" he said as serious as someone could be, in this situation of course. She chuckled. "No Tommy, nothings funny." Y/n said with a smile. "Just for that, no girls allowed!!!" Tubbo laughed at that comment and went into the fort. Tommy did too, making sure to keep eye contact with Y/n.

"Okay the cookies are frosted and downstairs. " Wilbur said is he was coming into the room with Bad. "Aww yay thanks." y/n said as she got up to go give a hug to Bad. They hugged and not even 2 seconds later everybody heard a YESSS from across the room.
Dream and Sapnap were are arm wresting? They both came forward toward y/n. "So it's decided?" She asked. "Yes." Dream said in a sad voice. "Were are gonna share the bed." Sapnap said to her.

"Okay well you're gonna need to move th-" She was cut off, "Jesus, how many stuffed animals do you have woman. Ahaha omg look at this one Dream," He said as he picked up a narwhal with a mustache. "Hey stop it." Y/n said as she tried to reach for it. Sapnap lifted to a height she couldn't reach. "Ahaha loser you can't reach it." Sapnap said with a smirk. "You muffin head. Don't say that, she's amazing." Bad said.

Sapnap put the stuffed animal down and everyone kinda just laid down. Dream, Y/n, and Sapnap were playing minecraft mobile, Wilbur and Bad were just talking, and Tubbo and Tommy were just chillin in the fort. After a bit, they heard something. "y/n" George said. George was still sleeping and it was loud enough for everyone to hear. "AhhahAHHAHAH" "OMG GEORGE" "Did he jus-" "Yep" all the loud laughing woke him up.

"Wha- why are you guys being so loud" George said as he woke up. "Uh you just said y/n's name in your sleep." Dream said. "I did what? are you sure I said y/n?" George said as he blushed really hard. "Ahah yes you said y/n" He kinda just bashed and slammed his head into his pillow.

"Hey, Y/n, watch this." Dream said as he walked over to Tubbo's and Tommy's fort. He pushed it over a destroyed it. "AHAHAHAHAH" "OMG DREAM, YOU DID NOT!" y/n said laughing. Tommy started yelling at Dream and Dream just laughed. Tubbo just kinda sat there.

"You guys wanna go downstairs and go get cookies? Bad and I made some before you guys came." Y/n said. everyone agreed and went downstairs. Y/n's mom was downstairs and Dream started to talk to her. They seemed to be having a pretty good convo. The cookies were really good and everyone liked them. After a while everyone went upstairs and y/n said goodnight to her mom.

"Hey bad, weird question, but can i paint your nails?" y/n asked Bad. "Uhm, of muffin course." He said with a smile on his face. As y/n painted Bad's nails, Dream and Sapnap played minecraft, and Wilbur tucked Tubbo and Tommy in and they fell asleep quick. George sat next to y/n as she painted Bad's nails.

"You know, y/n, you look really beautiful without makeup. I just wanted to make sure you knew that." He said as she smiled at her. "Aww thank you so much gogy" She said as she smiled at him.

After Bad's nails were painted everyone was tired and figured it'd be best to go to bed. Dream had given y/n one of his shirts to sleep in. As everyone laid down Dream and Gogy couldn't stop laughing. This went on for about 10 mins. "Can you guys please just go to sleep?" Wilbur said. They quieted down and after a while you felt a hand crawl around your waist, Sapnap was being big spoon. You smiled a bit and drifted off to sleep.

Sapnap was the first one up. As he held you he just listened to your breathing, it comforted him. And one by one everyone woke up. Wilbur had major bed head and Gogy is NOT a morning person.

"So, breakfast?" Dream asked. "Yeah let's go" y/n said getting out of bed and heading downstairs. The other followed and they had an amazing breakfast.

Alright, that's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed and I just want to say again this was not my idea at all. Major creds to lexinnit on tiktok! Thank you for the idea. Hope you guys enjoyed and please request more.:) -sam