Picnic- Georgenotfound

"Hey, Y/n, You ready?" George asked while he was getting his keys from the kitchen table. "Yeah just one sec!" she called out from the bathroom as she was putting mascara on.

George had asked Y/n to go on a date a couple days ago and George was gonna surprise her for where they were going. He knew she loved flowers and just chillin out, she was not a very social person and didn't like big crowds. So he found a really pretty flower field with a waterfall right by it. He knew she would love it.

"Okay so where are we gonna go? You still haven't told me." Y/n said as she got into the car. George just looked at her and smiled. He started up the car and they went on their way to the field. Y/n really enjoyed the ride. It was about an hour and a half drive to the field. Every time she was something pretty or something that made her excited she pointed it out to George. He didn't show it but that meant a lot to him. She has opened up to him about her past and stuff like that. She had an abusive past and it made her really afraid to speak her mind or say anything in general. It told him that she really trusted him and that she really liked him.

In no time the two were there. "Oh my- wow oh god Gogy, you didn't!" y/n said as she stared into the field and the waterfall. She stripped to her swimsuit immediately and so did George. They both ran right to the waterfall and the little pond that was right below it. The waster wasn't that cold, just a little when you got in. It got deeper past the waterfall. There was a little cave behind it with lights in it.

Perfect George thought.

As they got past the beautiful waterfall, the water was getting closer and closer to Y/n's face. "Here" George said as he picked her up and held her like a baby in the water. "No George, I'm too heavy." Y/n said with a serious face. Gogy rolled his eyes and kept her in his arms. "No<3" He said. She held on to him by putting her arms around his neck. There were vines growing on the walls with beautiful flowers attached to them. George lifted her a little higher and she got one of the flowers. He took a piece of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Then he places the flower there. "You look so beautiful." He said to her. He was looking in her eyes and they sparkled. She smiled, blushed, and put her face into his shoulder. He chuckled.

After swimming around in the cave for a bit they got out. Y/n went back to the car to go get the picnic stuff and without her knowing, George picked some flowers to give to her. When she came back, he handed her the flowers and blushed super hard. "Gogy, thank you so much." Y/n siad, then she noticed that he was blushing. "George," Y/n said as she lifted his head up with her hand and placed her hand on his cheek."you're so cute. Like seriously!" she exclaimedand she started laughing. He blushed even more and helped her set down the blanket. She took all the food out of the basket and they had a cute little lunch date. Then came time for dessert. They had whipped cream and strawberries. After George ate like 3 Y/n had the whipped cream. She put some in her hand and put it on George's nose. She laughed nervously and he licked it off. The Gogy put some on her cheeks and took a picture of it.

she looks so cute He thought.

After a bit George laid down on the blanket and Y/n packed up the food to lay with him. Then the looked at the clouds for a bit. "Hey, that one looks like a seahorse!" George said. Y/n looked at him and laughed. She thought he was the cutest thing. "Oh look, it's a cat!" She said as she pointed to a could. He looked over at her. She didn't notice but he was staring at her. She made him feel so safe and comfortable. She didn't know it yet, but she was his world. Now, he didn't know, but he was hers too. They would soon find out but for now they took it slow.

After a bit of look it clouds and admiring the sky, Y/n put her head and her hand on George's chest. He didn't move when she did that. He started to play with her hair and then soon after he heard a slight snore.

*I didn't think she could get any cuter, but wow, she just did.*

He looked down at her and admired how cute she looked in her sleep. He kissed her forehead and looked back up at the sky. He thought about how he had his whole world on his chest. She woke up and looked up at George. "Hey, good morning sleepyhead, how was your little nap?" George asked. "It was really good." She said as she smiled.

She was gonna lay back down on his chest but she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him. It was their first kiss and little did they know it would be their last first kiss ever. She felt his cheek immediately heat up and after the kiss, she saw how red he was. She was the same. They both smiled at each other. She laid back down on his chest.

Wow okay that was cute. Uhm i was thinking about making a pt 2 with them there at night? Idk but maybe. Anyways i hope you liked the story:)-sam