Chapter 2 ~ Pleasure with Perils

The Next Morning,

The alarm clock in Aditya's room started ringing. He kept turning and twisting on the bed. He didn't open his eyes.

Maya : Captain Aditya Hooda wake up. You are getting late. Haven't you had your flight today. Aditya wake up, it's getting late now.

He opened his eyes and switched off the alarm. Every time the alarm rang, Maya's voice played. He had a habit of waking up by listening to her voice only. Until he heard her voice, he wouldn't wake up. But now She isn't here to make him wake up. So he kept her voice as an alarm. All these are just memories now. He lived in her World.

He got up and looked out of the window. He didn't want to go anywhere but today he had to attend various meetings. He wore a black jacket and walked out of the house for morning walk.

****************************
Deep was about to go to hospital then his eyes fell on Tara. She was standing on a main gate and looking at the garden.

Deep made his direction towards her.

Deep : What are you looking so keenly?

Tara : Deep why did they leave the house? Who are they? Where are they now? And how have you brought this house?

Deep : As far as I know you are not tara.

Tara : what???!!!

Deep : Yeah!! You are not tara. You are a journalist right now. I mean this  much questions, I'm speechless tara.

Tara was silent. Deep came closer to her and cupped her face with both of his hands.

Deep(Childish tone): How do I know? Only they would know that lah?!

Tara stayed silent.

Deep (smiled) : Well, two months ago when I came here for an operation. I saw this house. From that day I always wished to buy this house. I discussed this with my friend 'Arjun Hooda'. Somehow he arranged the keys for me and finally we are here. Happy?

Tara : Hmm…

Deep : Just Hmm…

He had a smirk on his face looking at her innocent face. His grip tightened around her waist pulling her closer. A shudder passed through her body. She kept her hand on his chest. He pushed her hair back in ears. She gasped when his palm caressed the apple of her cheeks. Their faces were almost merging with each other.

Deep in seductive tone : you must learn to give attention to your husband while you are at home.

His hot breathing was colliding on her face as he leaned towards her lips. He was about to kiss her then his phone rang. Tara laughed at this. He answered the call.

Deep : Just a few more minutes, I'm coming.

Tara : Mr. Raichand, I guess your patients need you more. (She smiled)

He made an irritated face. But he was happy to see her laughing.

He made his way out of the house. Tara waved at Deep. He smiled and came inside the car. Started driving and he drove away.

Tara felt relieved and said : I never saw a place like this in my life.

And you will never gonna see such a place” a voice whispered in her ears but she couldn't see anyone around.

She came inside and moved from one place to another fearfully. Then she remembered the sight of the room. She walked upstairs. When she went to that room, surprisingly there was not any lock in the door but the door was still locked. She tried hard to open the door but failed every single time. Then, heard the voice of a lady.

Maya: One should never be so restless to know a secret. Who knows, if you remain a secret after knowing that.

Tara in grave fear : What? What kind of secret? Who are you? Why are you not coming in front of me? What do you exactly want?

However before Tara could say further, she fainted there.

*****************************
Aditya was sitting in his office and looking at some presentations sent to him. He rolled his eyes as he edited the presentations. Is there anything that people can do, he thought! Then his phone rang. He answered the call.

On a phone call,

Arjun : Hi brother!! It's been six months now, you haven't visited India. Don't you know much I and mom miss you. I still manage to handle myself. But mom is in a bad state.

Aditya : I know Arjun, I made you promise that no matter what you should take care of mom. I only have you two, and you know Arjun that I couldn't risk losing any of you now.

Arjun : She is having a conversation with air. She kept asking me about you and dad to the point where the psychiatric nurse had to give her a sleeping medication for her to stop. At least come back home now. We really miss you.

For a moment Aditya stayed silent and then cuted the call.

All his life, he lost everyone which was close to him. He didn't want to hurt them more. He didn't want to lose them. He didn't know what to say and what to do. Losing Pooja and his dad was tough enough for him but losing Maya was the worst. He knew that watching his brother dying everyday, they would never be happy. For them to stay happy, he made himself stay away from everything.

[A/N : Pooja was the first wife of Aditya Hooda]

A lonely tear escaped from his eyes. And then he again absorbed in his work.

***************************
When Tara opened her eyes, she found herself in her room and Deep seated besides her.

Deep: You finally came to your senses. You fainted near that room. What happened to you?

Tara: Deep I heard someone's voice, not someone it was a female voice. And she was talking about some secret and there is no lock in that room. Still the door wasn't opened.

Deep: How could this happen? It was locked when I came and saw you unconscious there. Tara, what is wrong with you now? You started talking about very strange things.

Tara : Please believe me Deep, there is definitely something wrong with this house.

Deep: But I never heard any kind of sound. Tara, what is happening to you nowadays. Ever since we came here, you have started talking strange things. Sometimes you hear something, sometimes you see something. I'm worried for you.

Tara didn't know what to say further, she was completely blank. She knew that something was definitely wrong here. But she has to collect the proof to make Deep believe her.
She cried and clutched onto deep tightly. He reciprocated and consoled her.

*********
Days passed but nothing changed. Tara always tried to open the room but always failed. Everyday  tara saw something strange and told Deep about that but deep never believed her. Because of all these abnormal behaviour, she started to get ill. Every Midnight, Maya stood on the balcony and called Aditya to Come here. Because of this, every night Aditya jerked off from his sleep and heard the same voices.

Lots of love,
Xoxo