Chapter 5 ~ Feelings Never Die

Next Morning,

Deep entered the house "Tara, I am back"....I am so tired you know, he said removing his shoes.

Deep : Tara are you here? (He said again seeking no response from her).

He moved inside and was surprised to see the police and the dead body of Tara. He frantically ran towards her dead body. He took his lifeless body in his lap. He was wailing in pain. He wanted to be with her after his return but not like this. His eyes flooded with tears, at the end he could not take it anymore and cried out her name Taraaaa.....Taraaaaa

Police did the primary investigation about what Happened meanwhile Deep was still near the dead body of Tara. Police didn't find any clue neither in the house nor in the CCTV or not any fingerprints. Now, Deep realised that Tara wasn't saying lies, there is really something suspicious in the House.

Police didn't find anything and left the house. Deep cried hard. But she was gone. His Tara was gone and left him alone.

Deep didn't realize how much time had passed. He was still sitting on the floor and her dead body on his lap. He didn't know what was happening. For him, It was like he lost his whole world. His eyes were widely opened and his past with tara was all around her.

After lots of time, he was reminded of Arjun Hooda, his friend who arranged the keys for him. Without wasting a second he unswerving made a phone call to him. Arjun picked up the phone call.

Arjun : Hello! Arjun Hooda is speaking.

Deep : It's Deep Raichand. I want to ask you something very important.

Arjun : Yes please.

Deep : I want to know from where you got the keys? Whom house is this? Who used to live here before.

Arjun : Actually......Deep, it was my brother's house. He and his wife used to live there.

Deep : Used to live? Where are they now?

Arjun : My sister-in-law died and after her death Aditya went to Paris and from that day, he never came back again. But why are you suddenly asking all these?

Deep told him everything. How everything happened with Tara and about her death. Arjun was shocked. He was unable to believe it but he had to.

***************************

Aditya picked the call from his secretary.

Secretary : Hello! Aditya, your work has been done. Your one way tickets to India have been booked. It's a direct flight, just the way you wanted.

Aditya : Thank you.

***********************

Deep had done the last ritual of Tara. He watched his pyre burning and fell on his knees. He was in a distraught state. Her voice echoed in his head. He was broken and lost in the memories of Tara. Their first meet to their marriage, flashbacks were flashing in front of him.

Deep : We promised to die together and you left me. But the mistake is mine, I wish I had not left you alone. I wish I had already accepted your words. I wish we had never come here, so today you would have been with me. We would have been together in Shimla today.

He was remembering his every moment with her. Their fights, her smile, everything which was related to her.

Deep : I'm sorry Tara. Everything happened in front of me and I could not do anything. You kept speaking to me everyday and I did not even listen to you. But today I lost you. Every moment that we spent together, all remained just memories now.

Deep made himself lying on the ground and hugged himself tightly. He felt coldness all around him. He could feel darkness filling her eyes and her head went dizzy. His body became silent as he closed his eyes remembering Tara and after a while he got asleep.

Without you, my life would always be colorless. But our memories will always be with my heart. I will not die, but without you my heart will always feel your emptiness.

Just One More Part and Epilogue left after that We will say Goodbye to this Story. I am definitely going to miss the Story and the way I used to write;)