Last Chapter ~ Just A Memory!

Next Morning,

Deep went back to the house. The cold atmosphere and moving winds strongly made him scared. His whole body was trembling. He couldn't get out of the event that just happened. He had to himself realise that he has to learn to live without Tara. He didn't know what to do and where to go.

He was continuing trying to do every possible way to find Aditya but nothing was working. Neither anyone knows his location nor he was on any social site. Here whomever, Deep asked about Aditya, they said Aditya is no more however his brother said he is in Paris. The more Deep tried to understand the more complicated it got. There was a tsunami of questions in his head but not a single answer.
He was fully hopeless.

He looked at the main gate but didn't have the courage to open it and go inside. The memories of Tara halted him. He reminded himself that he lost her forever. His pain was weakening him and he literally shakes while holding the gate. The gate is the only support that he has at the moment and was the only thing stopping him from collapsing.

And then, Suddenly a car stopped in front of him. A person got out of the car and looked towards the house and a man standing near the gate. The person was none other than Aditya Hooda. As soon as Aditya saw the house, the flashback started flashing in front of him.

"Aditya, You came, I knew it that my love would get you here", Maya said, smiling in a low tone.

The climate becomes so peaceful. The main gate opened itself like welcoming Aditya. Deep's facepalmed seeing this sudden change and then he noticed Aditya.

Aditya was completely in his world, he didn't pay much attention towards Deep. He saw the garden and remembered all the moments with Maya(the garden was decorated in the same way Aditya used to do on every birthday of Maya). Deep got confused by this sudden change.

As Aditya made his way to enter the house he remembered all the moments spent with Maya- Happy, sad, funny, Emotional, Romantic.

"This is a small paradise of Aditya and Maya in which just you and me and a lot of love exited. " Aditya reminisces, which causes a small smile on his face.

Aditya saw the house become so bright like it was smiling and the flowers started flowing on him. 'Maya', Aditya said softly. As Aditya said, the voice of the piano started coming from their room.

"we came close, yet the distances never reduced. Our story remained incomplete. It is not necessary that the earth always goes to meet the sky. The true love is the one that does not get a destination."

Aditya heard the voice of the piano coming from their room. He started to walk towards the room.

"Humara chatha vachan ye hai ki aisi baat bhi nahi karenge jis se aapko takleef ho, aisi baat humari jubaan tak bhi nahi pahuchegi"

"Tumhari baat sahi laghe ya galat, Me tumhe kabhi chor ke nahi Jaunga"

"Ish dil pe sirf aap ka hi naam hai"

"Aaj se tum meri, or me tumhara"

Aditya started hearing all their voices while walking towards the room. Deep was behind him.

"I ran into your fragrances like that only. See by walking, where have we come now"

Aditya reached the room. And the Piano stopped. Before he could open the door, the door opened itself.

He could feel his heartbeat thumping hard against his chest as he watched their room lifeless. Aditya walked towards their Wedding photo frame(which was on the wall). He thinks of Maya and their past moments together. He gots emotional recalling the wedding vows they give to each other. There was sadness in him and more than a sense of emptiness.