Chapter 3 ~ Silence Before The Storm

Two weeks later,

Deep : Tara!! Come here fastly, I have something for you!!

“What happened Deep” Tara said from upstairs. She rushed downstairs and made her feet towards Deep.

Deep showed her the tickets of Shimla.

Deep : I can't afford to see you like this daily, scared, crying and unhappy. So I decided to go back to Shimla Tomorrow. I don't know what's wrong with this house, why you keep listening to some voices. I only care about your happiness. So I decided that we should go back to Shimla.

As soon as Deep said, She was on cloud nine. Out of the happiness she suddenly hugged Deep.

Tara : Thank you so much Deep. When are we going back?

Deep : Tomorrow.

Tara : Why tomorrow? I mean why not today? Why not right now? Deep please I don't want to be here for even a single minute.

Deep : Actually…Tara, today I've to go to Dehradun for an important appointment with Dr. Mehra. It's not possible today. Just one more day then tomorrow we will go from here.

Tara : What Dehradun? Deep please, I don't want to be alone here. Deep she will kill me. Cancel your appointment and let's go back to Shimla.

Deep : please try to understand tara. It's really important otherwise I would never even think to leave you alone. Don't worry there is nothing like that and no one to kill you. And I promised, When I return from Dehradun,we will fix everything together and go back to Shimla.

Tara : Please Deep!! Sometimes night gets long and life gets short, If I die then…...

Deep : Nothing will happen to you until I'm alive. I will not let anything happen to you. Please wait for me.

Tara : I will wait. I will always wait for you. If not here, I promise to wait for you in Heaven.

Deep smiled sweetly : Mrs. Raichand, there is no need to wait in heaven. You start packing bags and I finish my work and come back from Dehradun.

Tara Smiled Sadly. Deep caressed her face and kissed on her forehead.
Deep : Take care.

************************************
In Paris,

It was Raining heavily. A person who seems to be devoid of Happiness was driving his Car. Out of blue, suddenly a Girl came in front of his car and he applied brakes.

She fell down and he came out to look at her and apologized but she was Gone. He was about to go back but something caught his attention. He found a book lying on the ground that fell below from the girl.

He bent down and picked up the book. “The Journey Of Hurt” as soon as he readed the title, A familiar feeling touched him. It was her book, none other than the Author Maya Mehrotra.

He got in the car. He placed the book closed to his heart. For him it was her. It was their thing. It had all the memories when Maya used to write and Aditya always teased her while writing. He closed his eyes in a feeling of emptiness but he got reminded of something important.

Flashback

Aditya was sitting in his room reading the book “The Journey Of Hurt”. Maya came there and asked him 'what are you doing'.

Aditya : Maya, you have written such a Masterpiece.Alexis and Diana' the pair of raindrops born from different clouds but died together. Maybe destiny didn't let them live together in the world. But they are together in heaven. They are dead for the world but alive for each other, their eternal love is alive.