Chapter 4 ~ The Storm

Maya was standing in the balcony.

Maya : Every night, I looked upon the sky waiting for you. I remember everything we said, Aditya. I don't want us to be like this. I want us to have a different ending. An ending where for once, we meet again, where we hear each other, where we hold hands just for one more time. An ending where the memories of our love, written in the sea of eternity. My love would bring you here, just for once, just for one last time, just for another ending. Come back Aditya.

**********************

Aditya opened his eyes.

Aditya : How could you leave me at the start of our journey. Wasn't our story supposed to be complete! Then how could you. We promised a long life journey but you leave me alone in an unknown destination. After Pooja, you gave me a reason to live again but that reason died too. Again I become lifeless. Once again I have no reason and nothing to live. Does everyone come into my life just to leave me alone? Do I deserve only loneliness? Am I that bad person who doesn't deserve happiness? I wanted to hear you all my life. I wanted us to be together. How much I want that from somewhere you Come back to me, that somewhere we meet again. Just one more time I want to see you. Just one more time.

He wiped his tears then he was reminded of the Book 'Just A Memory!'

'Where is that book', He thought.

Aditya : Think aditya think where you left the book. She made me promise to last to bring the book to the destination if she dies before me. And I completely forgot about the book. How careless are you, Aditya. How could you forget the book?

He recalled the memory which was clear in which He performed the last ritual of Maya. After the last rite, he didn't pay any attention towards the book and left India.

Aditya made a call to his secretary saying 'Tickets for India should be for tomorrow and not the day after. Inform me once the tickets are confirmed.' and he cuted the call.

*******************

'I would never be in peace, if I go from here without knowing the whole truth' Tara thought.

Tara stood in front of the room. Her palm touched the door. The darkness of the room made her nervous. She got worried but this time, She really wanted to know the truth.

Tara : There is surely some mystery behind this room. I have to see that.

Tara tried lots to break the door but there was no effect on the door at all.

Maya : Without the permission of Maya, even the wind cannot come here and how did you even think that you would be able to break this door?

She again heard a female voice. Her breath grew heavier and her body trembled when She felt a hand tapping on her shoulder. She turned around but found nothing.

Tara: Who are you? Come in front... Enough of this drama of yours, I said come in front.... Stop hiding like the cowards and have the courage to come out....Maya is Missing since the death of Aditya, I surely guess you are behind all this. Where is she, what you done with Maya? Or have you killed her? Perhaps you must have got Aditya's accident too.

As soon as she said 'Perhaps you must have got Aditya's accident too'. The wall clock ticks and the floor creaked. Tara's eyes grew wider in the horror and made her way downstairs quickly. The lights started turning off and on. The doors and windows made loud noises as they were opening and closing continuously.

Tara saw the dead body of a lady hanging on the fan in the mirror. And this scared her to the core. she shouted loud in fear. "Deeee....Deep please come back....please save me".

And out of the blue, A hand came from the mirror and held Tara's neck tightly.

Maya : How dare you? How dare you say that Aditya is dead and mentioned me as his Culprit.

Maya made her hold tight and her Nails were digging into Tara's neck and blood was coming out from it.

Tara : Who are you? What do you want? And what have we done to spoil you.... What's our fault?

Maya : In Maya's house and in front of Maya, you guys live happily, and Maya will let you be happy. This is not just the home of Maya, it is a happy paradise, a paradise of her and Aditya in which whoever comes, will become ashes.

Maya released Tara from her hold and the Jhumar fell down on Tara.

Tara fainted on the floor and the pieces of glass were stabbed into her whole body. Blood was coming out from her whole body. And Tara was Dead. Maya smirked devilishly.

**********