Epilogue

Two Months Later,

"Frost bitten rain drops, watched by crystal eyes,

Spinning in whirl- winds, dancing across still skies,

Loved by many, across the fields it flies,

But even with the beauty, the heart will break but the broken live on!!

'Just A Memory!', written by Maya Mehrotra Hooda and Aditya Hooda, leads to be a No.1 brand all over the world. In this book, they put all their emotions and feelings which had described their whole life. How their 'Happily living after' turned into an unknown tragic destination. The book was the truth of their love. Maya had always dreamt that the whole world would witness their story and now her dream has reached its destination. Their journey wasn't the best but they meant everything to each other. Destiny didn't let them live together in the world. But they are together in the Book. Maya is dead for the world but alive for Aditya. Their eternal love is alive in the form of 'Just A Memory!'

*************

At Evening, Aditya and Deep sat on the bench beside the lake. Deep complimented it's a beautiful place, Aditya called it so peaceful. Both finally feeling relieved. It was now something soothing after the hurricane.

They finished reading the book. Aditya closed the book and A wind touched Aditya like Maya hugged him. He saw in the sky and found a smiling face of Maya. And this time he smiled back.

Aditya : Leave the skies and search for the land. Everything is here, why to search anywhere else. If every wish is fulfilled, then what is the fun of living, just to find a deficiency to live.

Deep : There is always something happens in life that we would never have imagined. Just the way, Sky couldn't touch the land in the same way, some dreams remain incomplete even in life.

Aditya : You know what, Maya used to say that life is like a piano. Where the white keys represent happiness and black keys show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also make music too. That time I didn't get it. But today I feel it.

Deep : She used to say the right. And now, the worse it was supposed to be, the worse it happened. What else could it be worse than that? Nothing!! Now, whatever happens will be good.

Their conversation continued and some time later, they went together from the place and the Sun went down.

The saddest part of life is saying goodbye to the person you wish to spend your life time with. But time heals everything. Soon you will forget, soon you will feel less, soon the memories won't make you cry anymore. Things take time and you will see everything new again. One day you wake up forgiving everything and move ahead in life. Soon you will get back everything that you gave away yourself.

!!THE END!!

So 'Just A Memory!' ended here finally with the other ending as Maya said. An ending after the 'Happily ever after'. And with a note, for every memory that carries emotions, there are lessons to be learned and wisdom to be gained. Perhaps this story is senseless but still it has something good. This story is close to my heart as it's my first story. I am definitely gonna miss the story. I hope you all guys liked it. And a big thank you to all, who added my story in their reading list, voted and commented and the silent readers too. It really means a lot to me. Now, It's an adieu from your Aditya and Deep. Hope someday I will come back with something new and different. Till then wishing you all the luck.❤