2 | Kiss

You sighed as you watched couples around you hold hands and kiss. You were currently on a "date" with Midorima, and by date, you meant sitting at a park bench beside one another.

Midorima never showed affection in public. It was bad enough he was a tsundere, but that combined with his "shyness" was the worst.

After you sighed for the umpteenth time, Midorima glanced at you. "What?"

You waved him off. "Nothing, nothing."

His eyes narrowed. "Last time you said that, I got a very angry phone call from [Older Sister's Name] saying that I was the worst fiancee ever because I couldn't tell you were 'PMSing and you needed comforting.'"

As he shuddered at the memory, you laughed softly. But then you sighed again, and focused your gaze on the loving couples at the park.

Deciding you weren't going to tell him, Midorima followed your line of vision towards the couple.

His face turned a bright red. You wanted to kiss him? In public? Wasn't it enough he loved you at home? But then again, between university, your job, his job, and basketball, you barely spent time with him.

"[F-First Name]."

You looked up at him and gasped as he pulled you into his chest. Leaning down, his lips met yours for a passionate kiss.

Several moments later, he broke the kiss, but turned his head away from you in embarrassment. "The things I do for you..." You heard him mumbled.

You giggled. "I love you, too, Shin-Shin~"

***

Midorima is my favorite out of all of the GoM.

-Caity