10 | Friends

"Pool party?" you questioned, looking at the hopeful faces of two of your friends.

Momoi nodded quickly. "Yeah! C'mon, [Nickname]-chan! It'll be fun!"

"[First Name]cchi," Kise said, "you should come!"

You sighed, and look at Midorima, who was standing beside you. "How about it, Shin?"

Momoi's and Kise's gaze shifted to him.

Midorima, too, sighed, and replied, "Fine."

"Yes!" the two cheered.

***

"Why did I come to this again?" Midorima asked rhetorically, peering at the pool at Akashi's house.

You rolled your eyes, and kissed his cheek. "Don't be a party pooper; have some fun! You'll get to see me in a bikini~" you teased with a small laugh, holding a bag up with your bikini.

He blushed. "[F-First Name]!"

After everyone got changed, the pool party started. You jumped into the pool, along with Kise, Momoi, and Aomine. Murasakibara stood by the table of food and snacks, chowing down. Akashi and Kuroko stood by the pool, conversing. The one person who refused to be a part of the party was Midorima, who sat in chair on the pool deck.

You got out of the pool, and walked towards him. "Shin! Come in the pool with us."

"No," he denied immediately, looking to the side.

You pouted, huffing, and turned around. Momoi got out of the pool and whispered into your ear. You smiled mischievously. You two spread it among the other members of the Generation of Miracles.

Akashi sent the butler to go get something, and that something was buckets. Each person grabbed a bucket, and filled it with the pool water.

Midorima, who was oblivious to everything, because he was too busy reading a book, didn't notice you tiptoe with a full bucket of water.

"Ohhh, Shinnn~" you sang, catching his attention.

As soon as he looked up, you dumped the water on him, the others following.

Midorima, drenched in water, stood up with clenched fists.

You thought you angered him, so you backed up towards the pool. Midorima followed you.

"[First Name]?"

"Y-yes, Shin?"

You were taken aback when he smiled at you. "Um, Shin?"

Suddenly he picked you up, and threw you into the pool.

"That's the spirit, Midorin/Midorimacchi!" Momoi and Kise smirked.

Aomine and Akashi smirked.

"I didn't know he had it in him," Kuroko responded.

You resurfaced with a grin. Needless to say, this pool party was a success.

***

Oops, I forgot to update yesterday. But I'm 1/10 done with this.

-Caity