14 | Plans

"Must we do this?" Midorima sighed exasperatedly, looking down at the many papers you set in front of him at the table. You pulled the chair next to his, organizing it so he could see the papers clearly.

"Yep," you chirped with a smile, "We really need to plan our wedding, Shin. We've been engaged for half a year, and we don't even have an actual date set."

Midorima pushed his glasses up. "I thought we decided to getting married in June."

"No, I suggested June, and you ignored me like you always do."

He ignored you, proving your point. "June works."

You rolled your eyes. "Wellll, that's in a couple of months so we better start planning..." You pointed at a paper. "Who should we invite."

"No one."

You scoffed. "Shintaro! Everyone has been dying for us to finally have our wedding." You started scribbling down name, one by one. Afterwards, you showed him your list.

Wedding Guests
---
Takao
Aomine
Akashi
Kuroko
Kagami
Murasakibara
Kise
Momoi
Nijimura
[Best Friend's Name]

"Naturally our family would be invited, but this is a decent list, yeah?" You looked at him for confirmation.

He nodded hesitantly, muttering, "Why does that idiot have to be invited?" referring to Takao.

"I found a good website for invites. Since it's in two months, it'll have to be RSVP so we can do seating and figure out what food we'll get... Speaking of which, we need to find a venue..."

"Akashi-san may have something," Midorima said.

You nodded. "Right." You made a reminder to call him about it on the top of the guest list sheet.

You pulled out another paper. "We have to do cake testing, these are some of the cake flavor and icing flavor combinations from another website. We can schedule a cake testing for the bakery whenever we're both free."

"What about the theme?"

"Ah!" you exclaimed, "I almost forgot!"

"Idiot," Midorima mumbled, shaking his head, "We should have a night wedding with lights."

You crack a smile. "That's not that bad, Shin. I never knew you were so romantic."

His face lit up. "It was the first thing that came to mind!"

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Suuuuurrrre."

"It's true!"

You giggled, happy that you would be marrying the man of your dreams.

***

Aye, this sucks.

Do any of you lovely readers have an idea for a 100k views special for my KNB book? I literally have nothing.

-Caity