9 | Sick

A loud sneeze echoed throughout the hallway, followed by sniffling. Coughing could also be heard as the petite [Hair Color]nette made her way to the kitchen. She had tried to go to sleep, but her stuffy nose made it impossible. Instead, she opted for some cold medicine and warm milk.

[First Name] turned the light of the kitchen on. With a moan, she grabbed a bottle of cold medicine from the counter and took it without a drink.

While she warmed a cup of milk in the microwave, she heard the shuffling of feet. Turning, [First Name] saw Midorima, half asleep, squinting from the sudden light.

"[First Name]?" he questioned, "What are you doing up so late?"

She grabbed her cup of warm milk, and took a sip of it before answering: "I'm sick and I can't sleep." She set the cup down and wrapped her arms around her fiancé. "Take care of me, Shin."

He tensed up, but didn't say anything for a while. [First Name] took his silence as a no, and broke apart from him. Or at least tried to, because Midorima grabbed her arm.

"Fine... B-but only because the sooner you get better, the less chance I have of getting sick!"

You giggled, and kissed his cheek. "Whatever you say~"

***

Back from hiatus, for those who don't follow my reader inserts book. Also, I published an info book with my writing schedule. Maybe some other things like future works & contests. Glad to be writing for you guys again. :)

-Caity