chapter one:The breakup

Unlike other stories, that starts with once upon a time,some with nice introduction.but ain't this
.....well this one starts with.....
Not again I said in grief.It was a sunny Saturday morning,Oh well, who cares if it's sunny or not.Anyway I picked up my phone and checked it and it was a message from John saying he no longer wants to continue the terrifying relationship, and I thought to myself who even want to be with an asshole like him and with a saddened face I threw my phone on the bed and it bounced so hard on the bed that it fell off into the floor,but phew thank God it didn't crash, if not it would have just added to my problem.

     John's stupid message just spoilt the whole day nevertheless i love Saturdays cause I get to wash all the dishes which make me happy.Yeah I know what your thinking,but sincerely speaking washing dishes makes me happy and some other things too but before I introduce myself,back to what I was saying,thank God nothing happened to my phone because I already have hell enough of a day.
Now after John's stupid message and my phone's incident,I had to think of my miserable life and how the other stupid Veronica and her group would laugh at me all because of one rascal named John. anyway thank God I had friends that are loving,nice,caring and who are better than that idoit Veronica.

        Anyway my name is stella,well stella harps in full.I am 18 years old but I love being teen.And of course am a girl,well remember in the beginning of the story I said "not again" well that's right because this is the second time John is dumping me,I never wanted to date or have anything to do with relationship but my friends all forced me into "dating stuff".Am not much of the fun type,I love doing house chores cause doing it makes me happy.yeah I know am weird but trust me, try to do it you will see that it's fun.
Apart from house choices I also love praying and helping people.i know am boring, let's just put it as am the "unfun" type.I live with my parents.My mum is Emily harps and my dad is Walter harps but too bad death took him away,my gosh I hate to remember those ugly moment and finally my brother name is Clark harps.Most times he annoy me but I just overlook it cause I believe he is just being "babyish"cause he's just 5 years old.

To round it up I have friends, actually 3 in particular,the first named rhea, second named Anita,and third named Tina.They are all loving and fun to be with.We watch out and care for each others.Even if we quarell, we still sort it out and come back together.guess we just can't be divided.
So I picked up my phone wondering why the hell John did this to me.

.....I mean of all time,why now?.....

Infact I was just speechless,words came in to my head but I just couldn't figure out what to say.

After thinking of the whole messed up situation i am in,I then decided to fix up all these mess by gathering up strength and picking up my phone to dial the numbers of the people in the world to meant a whole lot me.
So I dialed Anita's number since it was the last number on my call log and even if it wasn't the last number on my call log, it was still the easiest number to look for in my contacts section cause all you needed to do is just to type an "A" and scroll a bit down,then boom it would just appear.
Anyways,I didn't know what else to do other than calling my Friend, and i did mention; that i loved praying, this time around I prayed so well and hard that anita would pick my call cause she is so damn carried away by scenes from the tv.....
.........while the phone rang my two hands were crossed while my brain were just reciting these three words over and over again "pick the phone"........

I was so carried away thinking of the message John sent,not knowing that anita has picked the call,until I heard a fainting voice while in my thoughts saying 'hello',I didn't take it seriously the first time cause i was so buried in my thoughts,i heard the same person's voice repeated saying "hello stella are you there" but this time the voice was a bit loud, untill i heard the voice for the third time and very loud saying "stella why ain't you saying something?" It was then I regained back my consciousness and quickly said to her....