chapter 2:surprise switch

The next morning,I woke up feeling a bit relaxed.I told myself not to think about John issues 'and be a whole new me'.So I got up, brushed my teeth,had my bath,arranged my room,did a little house chores and I was ready in no time for school.Suddenly i heard a knock on the door,then i proceeded to open the door and guess who it was?

It were my friends.'Girls am surprised to see ya all here this morning'! I said.

"Ok now don't get me wrong, not that I wasn't happy to see them",I was happy and also the same time surprised to see them because i wasn't expecting them to show up at my place after the stress i put them through yesterday,so it was a mixed feeling but "ahh whatever",you know what? Let's just skip this part and continue from where I stopped,shall we?

After finishing the house chores,I heard a knock.'wait a minute, we've passed this part of the story right? Yeah!!! So sorry for the repetition, these days I tend to forget some things; so where were we?
Oh yes now I remember!!!

After I said I was surprised to see them all,Rhea said that I don't need to be surprised,"have you forgotten we are friends"Tina added.Anita then said that we would all stick together despite all odds and help each other when we are down or in need of help.
"Now quickly grab your things,let's get going said Tina.So I took my bag and a few book and blew a goodbye kiss to my mum and Clark,then off we went in a taxi to school.

While we were dropped at the entrance of the school, I was still contemplating in my mind if it was a good idea for Rhea to still ask John why he sent the text to me.

.......But I still think this isn't a good idea, I said to rhea......

Tina saw the look on my face and she held me by my right hand thereby crossing her hand with mine in order to support me that everything will be alright.As we proceeded in entering the main entrance leading to the classroom,
"out of nowhere, Veronica and her group pushed Rhea while she was about opening the door".

So let me do a little bit of introduction here, Veronica's group consist of her and her best friends forever namely;Lydia,Jade,Elsa and Veronica herself being the leader of their group.But to me,I think Veronica's bff are just following her cause she's rich and influential.

"didn't you see me trying to open the door"said Rhea,with all the angers of the world on her face waiting to beat the hell out of veronica."and didn't you see us coming"jade said. Learn to show some respect to your bosses, Lydia added."wait is she referring to themselves as bosses over us? Anita asked."oh where are my manners? You know what?Rhea that's right!!,you and your 'whack' friends were trying to open the door for us your bosses,so we can pass;said Veronica with the evil smile on her face. 'Exactly'!!!elsa added,with the motive of supporting Veronica.

.......not now, I said!! silently in my mind......

At this moment,I knew I am supposed to step in and at least say or do something to prevent the situation from getting out of hands.so i tried to calm rhea and anita down, while tina was still holding my right hand.
......let's not do this now, girls we still have a whole lot better things to focus on,than engaging in an argument with them;i said........

Veronica then turned to me and said,"wow!! look who it is!!, the one and only miserable Stella who can't even fight for her right".

So, I know you might be wondering why Stella said I couldn't fight for my right. Well here's why! Remember that in the first chapter of the story I started with "not again" because that was the second time John was breaking up with me.so what actually happened that led to john breaking up with me the first time was because of a so called girl named "Mia plye". Well I know the name is pretty awkward and a bit lame but still,that's her name.