chapter 8:The journey

Richard entered bus 4, since the rest of the buses were already filled and quite tight. While he was walking to bus 4, he stared at me for a while then smiled a bit and went into the bus. Well it wasn't only bus 4 that wasn't crowded, bus 2 wasn't crowded too but that was were the caip boys were, and am pretty sure Richard didn't want to enter some bus that the CIAP boys were in, so as to avoid any unnecessary bully, fight or insult from the CIAP boys which could lead to detention or even worst being expelled from school. Other students came out from the hall and entered into the busses which wasn't filled and soon everyone were in the various busses and we were set to move.

         Few teachers also joined us. 2 teachers were assigned to a bus so as to organize the students and to limit any chances of unwanted fights or argument. In no time the bus moved and most people were already delighted that the bus was in motion. Both PE and English teacher were on bus 1 which is the same bus am in. while the bus was moving, Mrs Margaret address us that the journey isn't a long one, neither is it a short one, so it's kind of in between not too short nor long. She further said that we would spend almost the whole day at the fun center but we would also be back by 6pm at evening.

"Nevertheless, you all need not to worry because an email has been sent by the school to your various parents that you all won't be back in time till 6pm and the purpose for you all not coming back quick would be explained in the email" I was relieved when I heard that a message has been sent to our parents because i was already panicking that my mum and brother was going to be worried about me. Mrs Magreth finished off by saying that we should remember to be at our best attitude, then she sat down. "And you can talk to each other but don't make noise." PE teacher added.
"What's wrong with Rhea?" Tina asked me. Yeah!! That's true, ever since she entered the bus, she hadn't smiled. Anita added.

I turned to look at Rhea and it was true what Anita and Tina said. Rhea wasn't looking the way she was, when we were all at the hall. "Well I think it's because of her partner" I answered them. "What about her partner? Anita asked. I took a glance at them both, and all over their face was painted with anxiousness to know who Rhea's partner is. "Her partner's name is jade" I told them. There was a complete silence for some seconds, then Tina decided to break it by saying "hold on a bit, is it what am actually thinking? She asked me. Yes it is exactly what you're thinking". I answered her. "So you mean Rhea's partner is jade? Like jade!! Who is a member of the pras girls? Tina asked me again. "Do you know any other jade in school apart from her? I asked her back. She couldn't say anything, probably because she was damn shocked and short of words. We all know that there ain't anyone in pentville academy named hade, apart from jade who is in the pras group. I told them.

.............Now that's true and a bit funny and weird because ever since I've been a student of pentville academy, we never had two jade or more. Even new students who come to pentville don't bear jade and the probability of pentville academy having a new student bearing jade is very low so that is becoming alarming............

              But why would PE teacher do this to Rhea? Anita asked. "Well I don't think it's his fault cause his work is just to give you the paper so some students won't cheat and collect double paper and your the one who will open it" Tina answered Anita. "You're lucky, your partner is your friend if not, you won't be saying that it's not PE teacher's fault" I answered Anita. "Fine!! I understand but do you want to tell me that it's his fault? Tina asked again.
Don't get me wrong Tina, I never said it's his fault but why would Rhea have jade as a partner? It's not just fair!! I answered Tina. "That's true, but doesn't he knows that we don't mingle or associate with the PRAS girls? Anita asked. "He is a teacher for goodness sake, how do you expect him to know that we don't associate with them? I asked Anita.

Anyway, even though Rhea was paired to jade, as long as she has us, we would always support her and make her happy, am I right girls? Tina asked. Both myself and Anita chorused "yes". "You girls even need to thank me cause I did hell of a work back at the hall trying to separate Rhea from beating jade" I told them.
'Wow!! I thought you would never say that they fought or were about to fight? Tina said. "Wait, did you actually want them to fight? I asked her. ofcourse not!! what I meant is that I know that Rhea and jade don't usually agree and now that they both were made partner, a fight would surely break out because they both hate themselves" Tina answered me.
"Well that's true, cause none of us like the PRAS girls and neither do they like us. I said.