chapter 3:The ridicule

Earlier the previous night,I and my friends text ourselves via social media to meet at Anita's house,so we can all go to school from there,which we did.So we took a vehicle to our school,highlighted and moved into the school premises.Infact i already made up my mind while in the cab that if I see John,I wasn't going to let him ruin my day,so i will act like nothing ever happened between us and that was final.My friends were exchanging greetings with some other students which led to a little bit of conversation concerning school life and stuffs like that.Meanwhile I wait for them so I went ahead to my locker to get a notebook, while I was about closing the locker,i saw John.My face was at first filled with shock then disbelief.

      .......Ok, so yes I knew I said I was going to ditch anything that ever happened between me and John and pretend like he never exist..........
      But the one reason why I was shocked was because I saw John with the "CIAP" boys.

       Now I know what your thinking,what in the world does 'CIAP' means right? Well 'ciap' is an abbreviation for charming, influential and popular boys.

Well in pentville academy,you see,we have a lot of groups.Some groups are meaningless and stupid, examples are"LTL"group meaning live to laugh group,another one is"LAB" meaning lame and boring group,some groups are for exercise, example is "GNF"group meaning gymnastic and fitness groups,while some are for academics, example is "RAL"group meaning readers are leaders group,some groups are for fun and jokes example is "LAS"group meaning laugh away sorrows group,some are for music, example is "SYW"group meaning sing your world group,some are for games, example is "GLN" group meaning gamers lord nation group,some are for quiz example is "PNQ"group meaning puzzles and quiz group,some are for art, example is "DYI"group meaning draw your imagination group,some are for novel lovers, example is "WARP"group meaning writing and reading for pleasure group.And there are some other groups i don't even know their purpose, example is"STAW" meaning success to attain wealth group.

     .......And yes!!! least I forget, there is also a group called the "PRAS" group, meaning popular,rich and sexy group headed by the one and only Veronica......

The 'PRAS' group is also the hottest group in pentville academy.Anyway, it's only Veronica and her friends that are in the group,as they wouldn't allow anyone to join the group cause they feel that no one is their level or up to their standard.
            Now back to where I stopped.i couldn't believe my eyes seeing that John was a member of the CIAP boys. No wonder,he dumped me and worst of all,is already dating Veronica.

       ......Now let's get this straight,shall we? John used to be a good boy when he entered pentville academy.Yes I know I said 'used to be' because that was 'before' not now anymore.
But ever since john was invited by Mark "who happened to be the leader of the so called popular boys group" along with his co-members which are William and Vince,mark then brainwashed John and John went rogue and became a victim of Mark's stupid talks and felt I was too low for his standard.......

Like I said earlier on,John used to be the kind of guy that every girl in pentville academy would love.Except Veronica off course, as she was the leader of the popular girls group,so john wasn't her type back then,until he joined the ciap group.

          So while I was still arguing in my mind"whether or not,John has joined the ciap boys.Suddenly I heard a foot step walking towards my direction.Although there were a lot of foot steps noises as a result of the amount of students in pentville academy, but this one felt different and unpleasaning. Lo and behold it was John,and he has already started walking towards me.
.......... So remember I told you guys that I loved praying. yeah!!! So don't be offended about me using that "lo and behold" statement,I know its a bit biblical but i still love it that way........