chapter 4:The new boy

buzz!! buzz!! buzz!! Went my alarm clock the next morning. But man, "I was too tired to get out of bed due to sleeping late as a result of watching cartoons the previous night".

Still, i had no choice than to gather all the strength in the world to stand on my feet because of I didn't, my mum would wake me up the hard way. So I reluctantly got up, neaten my room a bit, got clark ready for school, prepared the house some breakfast and off I went to school.

........ pentville felt normal and usual, nothing seemed different except offcourse student chatting, laughing and even exchanging contacts..........

On my way towards the entrance of the classroom,I saw Rhea and Anita but they hadn't seen me yet cause they were still afar, so I yelled their names out loud and raised my hands to wave at them but somehow, they couldn't hear me as a result of the noises coming from every corner of the school premises. So a random person besides Rhea and Anita saw me waving, then the person stopped and look at me thinking I was waving at him, so I tried pointing my fingers a little beside him, so that he would turn and help me touch the person beside him. It was then that he got the idea that I was actually waving at the people beside him, so he proceeded to help me touch Rhea, telling her that he thinks I am waving at her.

      When Rhea turned, she saw me and happily waved back, then she told Anita also that I was waving at them. Then they started coming towards my direction. When they approached me, Anita hugged me like as if I was 'long lost and later found'. "Easy dear,your gonna make me lose my balance" I said to her. So we both chuckled. Rhea told me that she didn't know that i had been waving at them. "relax dear,I know you won't be able to see me on time as a result of the population of students in pentville academy, so it's quite hard to recognize quickly these days" I told rhea. "Well, your right!! that's true" anita added. That reminds me,where is Tina? I said asking Rhea and Anita. 'uhm you know she comes a bit late if we don't come to school together' Rhea answered me. "Oh yes how could that slip my mind?" I said.

.........Tina normally comes late "but not all the time" especially when we all, don't come to school together; 'maybe she has forgotten that she is still a student'............

      After saying this, I expected everyone to laugh but I found only myself laughing, so I had to pause to figure out why I was the only one laughing. "Oh oh, speaking of the devil" Rhea said, rolling her eyes trying to give me a sign that Tina was already behind me. "She is behind me,isn't she?" I asked openly. "Off course I am, and I heard everything you all said".that was coming from Tina. "Chill baby girl, we were just trying to joke a bit"Rhea said. "Come on the sweetie you know I love you,not just me but we all love you"i said to Tina trying to calm her down and make her feel special. "Alright,I know it wasn't personal,and I love you all too" Tina said. "Awwwn!!! we all chorused. 'Let's get into the class already, before our teacher enters before us' i said to all of them. So our first period was English class.

By this time everyone had already gathered and are waiting for our English teacher. In no time,the door creeped opened and it was our English teacher. her name is Mrs Magreth. She was dressed in an elegant pink gown reaching her kneels. Along with the dress,she wore a medium sized high heels and her hair were braided and decorated with gorgeous ornaments that made her look very stunning. She also wore a round shaped glasses that made all her outfit magnificent. To round it all up,her smile gave her that perfect and finished look. She began with, "good day class, please can you all submit your previous assignment". In an orderly manner,we all submitted our assignment. She proceeded by saying: "before we begin with today's class, I would like to introduce someone to us".

      The whole class began murmuring,   even I too was already anxious to know who it was."please let's all be quiet"Mrs Magreth said. There was sudden silence, then the door opened slowly. "Come on in dear" Mrs Magreth said, facing the figure in front of the door. the person came in, walking slowly and turned to close the door. To everyone's surprise,it was a new comer and a boy and he was damn cute.