Chapter 1- Lost

The night Geto left the school was when you realized how broken everything was. How you couldn't help your best friend trough a hard period in his life, when he was always there for you. He listened to your problems every day, mostly how you loved Satoru and how he never showed any affection back.

It was agonizing, the hole he left in both of you, as the gap between Satoru and you grew bigger. You tried talking to him, to fill the heartbreak in both of your souls, but nothing seemes to be working.

It was now midnight, you were endlessly wandering on the streets of Tokyo, deciding to sit down on a bench, lighting a cigarette. It was a habit that stuck on you from Shoko. You remembered the times the four of you spent together, the missions you attended together with them, a silent tear brushing down on your cheek as the dimly lit streets of Tokyo were full of life, people having fun, drinking, going out.

But that wasn't you anymore, the need for stability and happiness was the only thing you wanted now. You exhaled the smoke, slowly leaning back, rolling your head backwards. It was a cold night, the chilly wind sending shivers down your spine as you caught a shadow of someone walking with the side of your eye. 'I don't care anymore.' you thought as you inhaled the smoke of the cigarette. This world was rotten, broken, without any means of fixation. No one could fix it, not you, not Satoru, not Suguru. It was beyond help.

The man sat down next to you, the light glimmering on his round sunglasses. You turned your head to the side, allowing to get a full view of the man you so much despised now. You didn't talk, the silence between you giving comfort to both of you.

You hated the fact that your mind still wandered to places where it shouldn't have, the toughts of his blue eyes filling your mind as you peeked to your sides, seeing Satoru looking at you with half lidded eyes. He got closer to you, the sweet scent of his cologne filling your senses up.

"I'm sorry." he trailed off as you turned your head to your left. "It's my fault he left us." his words felt like knives stabbing your chest over and over, as your throat tightened.

You couldn't answer him, not when his words spoke the truth of your soul too. You let out a big sigh, as you stood up from the bench not facing him.

"I know. I know it's your fault, but I'm guilty too." you started walking as fast as you could, wishing the darkness would swallow you too.

He got up, with his long steps easily catching up to you. He grabbed your wrist, harshly pulling you close to himself. The heat of his body pulled you in like a magnet, his strong arms tightly hugging you. His action made your body freeze. You would've killed for this months ago, just to smell his scent, to hold his hand, but now, the tought of him was nothing, compared to Suguru.

They say you only realize something’s worth when you lose it. In this moment, you realized how much you wanted to hug Geto, or just to see him. If only you could’ve vanished with him.

Gojo slightly put his hand under your chin, lifting it up, only to be met with beautiful ocean blue eyes.

“Please come with me- he whispered- I can not loose you too.” he placed his head on your shoulder, his arms tightening around your waist.

You nodded, slowly cupping his cheeks with your hands, placing a small kiss on his lips. Your body was acting on its own, your mind disobeying your thoughts as Satoru looked at you with a surprised reaction. He kissed you back, harshly pushing his tongue inside your mouth as it was all he ever wanted to do in his life.

You were now in his apartment, your bodies sticking to each other as you were moaning Satoru’s name over and over again as he rammed inside you with a fast pace, making your walls clench around his cock with every thrust. Soon you were melting as your orgasm was nearing, you got on top of Gojo, the moon shining on your body, illuminating every curve.

You looked out of the window, looking at the sky above you, as you wandered if he sees the same stars as you do. Gojo cupped your breasts with his large hands, moaning your name as sweat rolled down on his forehead. Your orgasm washed over you as Geto appeared in your mind, the guilt filling your mind as Satoru finished too. You got off him, looking outside the window when a shadow appeared on the streets facing you.

It was Geto, his signature smile plastered on his face as he turned away, slowly walking into the darkness of the city.

Your mind raced as you rushed towards the door, pulling an oversized shirt on your body. Satoru got up as you ran off, leaving the door open. He ran after you, the halls of the building ecoing.

You found yourself on the streets, looking in every direction to see him.

“Suguru!” you yelled with every energy left in your body as Satoru locked his arms around your waist. “S-Satoru, he, he was here! I saw him, Satoru, it was Geto.” you yelled as he pulled you close to his chest, embracing you.

“Hey, it’s okay. I know you miss him, I miss him too.” he hushed, brushing your hair out of your face.

“N-no! He was here when I looked out of the window, I saw him, it was him!” you trembled in his arms, trying to push him away from you.

“He’s not coming back, (y/n).” said Satoru, as you trembled in his arms, tears flowing down your worn face.

It was time you left Jujutsu Tech you thought, as welcoming arms embraced your small figure. ‘I have to find him, no matter what.’

I hope you enjoyed this. Comments and votes are always welcomed. I wanted to start a Geto fanfic since there aren't too much.