Chapter 18- Cage part 1

"There's no use in thinking about leaving, (Y/n). At least not until you've fulfilled your part." the woman said as she came in the room, seeing you deep in your thoughts on your mattress.

You have been with her all the time, the two of you slept in the same room, even your mattresses were almost touching. She was always with you, keeping an eye on you forever. There was no escape from her gaze, at one point you thought she could read your mind. But she was kind most of the time, timid and spoke to you without any hate in her tone, nor yelled at you. She only got fired up when you weren't doing good in training, and that pissed her off the most. If you couldn't do what she planned out for you, or you couldn't fulfill that day's plan, she would get real angry. She would come and attack you, beat you, then heal you. You weren't sure of her cursed technique anymore. She seemed to know how to do anything.

"I'm not. I was just wandering- you said while looking up at her- how do I call you. It really doesn't leave my mind alone." 

"Dear- she laughed- you can call me whatever, a boy's or a girls' name is fine, I don't care for these trivial matters. You shouldn't either."

"How do you know my name?"

"You told me silly girl. Remember, when you slit your wrists? I found you then. Well it wasn't an accident, but still. You told me after you woke up. But right after you blacked out again." she said sitting down next to you.

"What do you mean it wasn't an accident? Have you been watching me?" the goosebumps rose on your skin as she smiled next to you, oh so casually. 

She laughed again. "Have I been watching you? Dear, almost everyone is watching everyone here, of course I have been. Do you know how powerful one could become if they had you? The chokehold they would have on your mother? Do you even realize who you are?" the woman said while playing with your hair. "To me, you aren't so important, but to other people you might be the best thing that could ever happen to them."

You couldn't say anything to her words. They caught you by surprise, you never thought of yourself like this. In your head, you weren't anything special or important- maybe your mother, but you? No one seemed to care about you anyway, so it didn't matter.

"The cat got your tongue dear? Hah, you are truly a kid." She laid back on your mattress, putting her arms up. "You can call me Ayame. You know what this means?" 

"No." you got up from her. "I'm sure it's something like: I am an evil curse user who likes to peep teenage girls." you giggled as you started running to the yard of the house you've been staying at.

You only heard her laughs from inside, you knew she wouldn't attack you. On a side note, you more so hoped she wouldn't. You didn't really know her limits yet. Also, you were sure the name she said was fake. No way she would be called Ayame.

"The one who can see perfectly." you wondered out loud. "It is a beautiful name though. Maybe not everything is, as it seems."

"Correct." her voice came from your back. 

As you turned around, Ayame was there smiling. She put one of her arms around your waist, pulled you closer to her. "Dear, you aren't so stupid after all. Maybe I can put you, to some use."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geto didn't know what to do. He didn't have anything from you, not even a little gift. He was so sure that he had something from you, because he remembered how you always gave him little gifts and only now he realized how he didn't keep any of them. He most likely threw them away, and they are now somewhere on a garbage island in the ocean. Fuck. He could tear all the people apart right now in front of him, he was that furious. And he never got angry. But now, when it was his own vanity that stopped him from finding you, his anger was unstoppable.

But then, something brilliant came into his mind: he will have Kai break into Satoru's apartament in Tokyo. It wasn't him who would get caught, and even if this girl would tell on him, not much information would be attained by Satoru. Perfect. He was convinced this would work out perfectly. Geto was sure Satoru was preoccupied with finding you. His favourite toy can't be missing for too long. 

He knew how Satoru thought about you. He would always tell him. He wanted to fuck you, but the classmates thing didn't let him. Also, Satoru got other girls in his mind. Geto laughed a little as he remembered this particular scene, when Satoru told him this. He wouldn't admit that Geto got more girls than him. He may be good looking, but his way of getting girls is almost equal to zero. 

After they left Yokohama city, he and Kai went back to Tokyo. It wouldn't be easy to do this mission normally, but now, Geto was sure he could get into Satoru's apartament. 

"So, are you coming with me Geto?" Kai asked a little bit worried.

"Sure, I'll show you the directions, but I'll never set foot in that house. If he knows I was there, we're fucked. You don't want the strongest sorcerer finding you, do you Kai?" 

"No." Kai looked down on her feet embarassed. "I don't want that."

"I like how you're thinking." Geto stepped closer to her, putting his hand on her cheek, squeezing a little bit. "Good girl."

Kai got so red at Geto's remark that she didn't know what to do. She was really flustered and almost fell down when she was trying to escape his touch, but Geto caught her and she fell right into his embrace.

Suguru knew, she would complete the mission now without any problems. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they got to the apartament, Geto wished luck to Kai and went on his way. Anyways, he had much bigger problems weighing down on his shoulders. 

Kai was scared. After she heard, whose house she had to break in, the harsh reality check fell on her: it was Gojo Satoru's house. The so said strongest sorcerer's house. Damn, how was she going to pull this off. Suguru assured her he didn't feel any energy coming from the house, but she wasn't sure. What if he comes home all the sudden? She was sure she would die, a very painful death. 

As she got to the window, it was easy to de-lock it, too easy. She was really paranoid. As she entered the flat, there wasn't any sign of life around. Good. Dust covered most of the furniture, so there wasn't anyone living here right now, which calmed her a little, but still had to be sure no one would come in here if she lets some cursed energy slip. So she put on the cursed energy blocker ring Geto gave him. Just to be sure she wouldn't make any mistakes. 

She started looking around the apartament, looking for any stuff that might be yours. She hoped that you liked girly things, so she can find it easily and get the hell out of there. 

She went on, into the bathroom, but no toothbrush, hairbrush or towel could be found there. She was getting inpatient. She went back to the main room, and pulled the blanket from the bed. She smelled the pillows, but she couldn't tell if it was a guy's scent or a girl's. She searched for pijamas or underwear but found none. 

After her failed attempts to find something in the bed, she looked under the bed. There was a huge suitcase. She pulled it out, dust coming out as well, making her caugh.

As she opened the suitcase, it was like heaven opened its doors in front of her. Your clothes, pictures of Suguru, you and another girl filled the case. There was a ring in there too, similiar to what Kai was wearing. She was so happy she could die right now. She was sure Geto would be pleased with what she found. 

She put back everything to its place, went around once more in the house to see if everything was alright, and no traces could be there. When she got to the kitchen table, there was a drawing. A kid's drawing. 

'Please come back, (Y/n). We miss you. Megumi.' 

"Pfff. This girl is not coming back Megumi-chan." she laughed. "Now I better get going before someone finds me."

She left as quickly as she came, and took something so valuable for you, that if you knew, it would break your heart. All your memories, gone.