Chapter 2-Maybe?

Two months have now passed since you saw Geto outside the window of Satoru's apartment.

The weather was getting colder, the chilly autumn breeze making your body shiver as you sat up on your bed, hoping today would be different. Satoru was next to you, still sleeping soundly. Your relationship consisted of late night calls, mostly hook up calls, as you qualified them, knowing too well Satoru was using you for healing his wounds. You tried to do the same, trying to forget everything that happened to you this year. It was all too painful. The cut Suguru gave you was too deep to heal, no love, no sex could make it dissappear.
You looked at the silver haired male, but nothing came to your mind, not those thoughts you had a few months ago, he was now, to you a stranger.

'Suguru could be qualified as a stranger too, you know.' you thought as you got up from the bed, opening the window. You picked up the pack of cigarettes from the nightstand next to you, slowly lighting it, the intoxicating smoke entering your body, calming you of some sort.

"What did I say about smoking in the house? Satoru's raspy voice filled the room as you looked at him, seeing a sleepy figure, getting closer to you on the bed. "Come here give me a kiss."

You tossed the cigarette outside the window, sitting on the bed next to Gojo. He brushed your hair behind your ears, kissing you passionately. Your mind raced as you deepened the kiss, Geto flashing into your mind again- like everytime you kissed Satoru.

You thought you are going insane, seeing his soft features every time you kissed his best friend. Like a ghost of his past love towards the two of you was haunting you, killing you softly.

You broke the kiss, getting up from the bed, walking into the bathroom. You stepped out of your chlotes, eyeing your figure in the body sized mirror. You turned the water on, stepping inside the shower cabin as the feeling of warm water hit your skin. After you got out, Satoru was already gone, leaving you behind in the small apartment. You sat on the bed again, leaning back into the soft mattress, lighting a cigarette again.

"Damn Ieri. You made me addicted to these." you muttered as ash fell on the floor from the cigarette. "We should've never tried these. There are easier ways of killing yourself."

Your thoughts were disturbed by the sound of your phone buzzing on the nightstand. You quickly took the phone into your hand, seeing a message from Satoru on the screen.

|You have a mission babe. Meet me in
Jujutsu Tech in 30 minutes.

"Huh? A mission? I never get them." you trailed off outloud, getting up from the bed, heading towards the door.
"Well, whatever. It's not like it matters anyway." you quietly said to yourself while locking the door. 'If he's not there, it's not worth it."

You arrived to Jujutsu Tech a little earlier than planned, the familiar scenery reminded you of last year's fun times, all the moments with your friends. Technically you were still a student, being in the third year of your studies, but the events of this summer had changed everything for the school.

You sat down on a bench near the gates of the school, dozing off, when someone patted you on your shoulder.

"Good morning." it was Nanami, a second year at the school. "I haven't seen you around much lately."

"Oh, good morning." you smiled hesitantly. "Well, uh- yea." you scrached the back of your hand before standing up, turning to the blonde haired male.
"I have a mission, that's why I'm here."

"Hmm." the boy trailed off, when a cheerful voice broke the silence between the two of you.

"Na-na-miiii!" Gojo appeared behind the boy, placing his arms on his shoulders. "I see you flirting, lover boy. Take it easy, hahaha. You know she's your senpai." Gojo mocked Nanami, as the other boy's brows furrowed in annoyance.