chapter seven

chapter seven; lovely ms granger 

*TW: there is a small joke about incest in this chapter, if this is triggering I'll put astricts around where not to read. The last thing I want to do is be insensitive but it is quite mild!* 

"WHOS GOING TO WIN? BULGARIA OR IRELAND! PLACE YOUR BETS!" Eloise walked past several gambling tents, slightly startled by their loud voices.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Georgie?" Fred smirked, elbowing George

"Always," George smirked back, walking over to one of the tents.

"I forebay it! You're underage!" Hermione stood in front of the boys, crossing her arms with a huff.

"Hermione, this is getting old, sweetheart-Let us through." Fred leaned down to Hermione's level, her cheeks growing red.

"Don't make me get your father." Hermione scowled, standing her ground.

"You wouldn't." Fred flicked her on the nose, sending her into a flustered daze.

"Eloise?" Hermione shook her head, looking for backup, But Eloise wasn't paying attention as she asked a few clarifying questions about quidditch with Ron.

"Eloise!" Hermione said a little louder, making Eloise look her head in her direction.

"They're trying to gamble!" Hermione huffed. 

Eloise held back a humorous smile, knowing that to Hermione this was a big deal.

"I suppose they're their own people,'Mione. If they get caught it's on them." Eloise bit her lip, trying not to smile at Hermione's defeat.

"You are the stupidest people I've ever met." Hermione spat, walking to catch up with the rest of the group.

"And don't you forget it!" George called after her, laughing at her hysterically.

"Thank you lovely!" Fred blew Hermione a kiss, earning a death glare back.

George gave Fred a weird look, "Lovely?"

"Come off it George, You know I fancy Angelina," Fred replied a little too fast, making George smirk.

"George, don't start-" Fred rolled his eyes

"I can see it now! The curly auburn locks, your nose, Hermione's smile... precious!" George wrapped his arm around his twin.

"Thank god they won't have your nose, George." Fred grinned, shoving him away.

"You messed up Fred." Eloise laughed. 

"So you can see it can't you!" George pointed, his face lighting up

"Also- I like my nose thank you very much!" George said looking play offended before he broke out into another smile.

Eloise looked at George's nose, deciding to herself that she also liked his nose very much. She liked everything about him if she was being honest.

"I should go, if this goes south I don't want to be a part of it." Eloise turned on her heels, making her way to Hermione and Ginny.

"No fun Wheezy!"

____________________

Eloise followed close behind the twins as she climbed up to their spot in the stadium. Hermione, Ginny, and the rest right on her tail. 

"Someone pinch me." Ginny whispered, looking around at all the people. She giggled to herself with bliss. 

"Dick!" Ginny frowned, shoving Ron when he did indeed pinch her.

"Thought I smelled the Weasleys, going to your cheap seats are we?" Eloise turned to find Draco Malfoy standing below them, a smirk on his face.

"Make sure you get your shots, Eloise. Wouldn't be a good look if you went rabid at Hogwarts." He continued, Making Eloise place a hand over where her scar is.

***  "Go suck your dad's dick or something, racist purebloods like you are into that right? I wouldn't know." Ginny shot back, earning the loudest laugh from Cedric.

"Blink twice if you're not safe, Draco. We can help you!" George mocked, making Fred laugh loudly. 

"How dare you speak to me like that!-"

"Now now Draco, don't get yourself wound up on such filth." Lucius Malfoy stretched over, turning his nose up in disgust.

"Runoff with Daddy! Incest freaks!" Fred grinned, making Ron and Harry snort loudly. ***

"You won't be laughing soon, watch your backs," Lucius growled, pulling Draco away roughly.

"The hell does that mean?" Ron looked worriedly at Harry, making Him touch his scar in confusion. 

George turned to Eloise, his face full of worry, "You okay, Ella?" He searched her face, looking to see if she was upset.

"Yeah, probably a good idea to get my werewolf shots though, if he tries it again I might go the full moon." Eloise tried to joke.

"He's an idiot, thinking you're actually a werewolf. Goes to show his lack of intelligence if he actually thinks you're actually a werewolf." George scowled, taking a step in Draco's direction. 

"I'm okay, I should probably get used to it." Eloise shrugged, steadying George from taking another step. 

"You won't have to." George put a hand on her shoulder, glaring at the back of the Malfoy's heads.

Before Eloise could process George's hand on her shoulder, he was making his way up the stairs again.

"So much for "I don't fancy George!"' Cedric whispered, making Hermione nod in agreement.

"Sometimes I wish you both didn't speak."