When Taetae drifts to little space Pt. 2

This is the second part of our little space story. Although it has a first part, it can also be read as an individual chapter.
.........................................................

As Jungkook kept on studying pie charts and making notes on his laptop, he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down to see a mob of fluffy, light brown hair and a honey skin forehead of someone peeking out from the big comforter. He chuckled lightly and patted the head as he heard cute little whines from the sleeping - or rather half sleepy - male, who was well hidden underneath the blanket.

Minutes later, the whining was accompanied by a squeaky "Daddaaaa... " and the entire face came out of the blanket. Jungkook's breath hitched at how cute and beautiful his husband was, God had seriously taken the time of his life to create this masterpiece. And his little self just added that bit of overloaded affection and adoration in Jungkook's eyes. Anyone could swear on the good old Lord that only one glimpse of Kim Taehyung could turn the stoic Jeon Jungkook into a puddle of ice cream.

"Yes, my petal. What is it, hm? "

"Taetae wants to sweep in dadda's lap"

And who was Jeon Jungkook to reject the words of his cute little bean. He pulled that little fluffball onto his lap and placed his head on his chest and placed a long kiss on his forehead. Taetae immediately started sucking on Jungkook's fingers, one of the many things he loved doing as a little. Jungkook quietly chuckled at how cute Taetae looked with his morning messy hair, half droopy eyes and saliva dripping from his mouth as he continued sucking Jungkook's fingers. After a few minutes, Jungkook picked the little baby in his arms and headed to the bathroom for their morning routine.

The morning routine was a happy period for them. Taetae would squeak and giggle at nothing in particular and Jungkook would chuckle and smile at his baby's antics. Jungkook placed the oblivious child on the sink counter and proceeded to prepare the bath. Taetae immediately whined at the loss of warmth from his dadda's chest. Jungkook rushed back to the little and held his face in both of his hands.

"Petal I need to prepare your bath. Are not you feeling icky-icky? Hm? "

Taetae thought only for a moment and then nodded with a pout and wide eyes. Jungkook cooed at his baby's actions and went back to preparing the bath.

"Which bath bomb? "

"St-st...law..belly.... "

"Okay petal"

As soon as the bath was ready and the bath toys were put in the tub, Jungkook stood up to undress the obviously clueless boy. Jungkook chuckled as Taetae stared with wide eyes as Jungkook undressed him. He then picked the boy and gently placed him in the tub. The boy immediately squealed and giggled, obviously happy at the bubbles and toys floating around. Jungkook could not stop cooing at his precious petal. He took some warm water in a mug and asked Taetae to shut his eyes.

"Close your eyes for dadda, petal. Will you? "

"Uh.. hu"

"Good baby, the best baby of this world"

And the little erupted in another fit of giggles at being praised. As soon as Tae was cleaned and bathed, Jungkook picked him up from the tub, wrapped a fluffy blue towel around him and drained the tub.

"Let's get you dressed petal.. "

Jungkook changed him into a pair of mid-thigh, baby blue shorts with a baby blue t-shirt which had cute polka dots all over. Taetae giggled after he was dressed, happy with what he was wearing.

The breakfast was another happy moment for the two. Jungkook carried his petal downstairs and placed him on a high chair. Before Taetae could start whining, he placed his stuff toys and teddy bears in front of him. Taetae immediately picked two toys in both of his hands and started a conversation between the two. Jungkook chuckled and got started on preparing a simple breakfast for them.

"Hi tedly.... How ale you.... I am fine bunny..... And how is Mrs. Teddy..... She iz also fine..... "
.
.
.
.
"We will do dlawing and watch Mickey and play with balls and eat stlawbellies...... "
.
.
"And do....... "
.
.
"And..... "

Jungkook kept on cooking with his baby's talks in the background. He would chuckle every now and then at how immersed Taetae was in the game, with his pout evident. He placed the food on one big plate, cos why not eat from one. And walked to the chair besides Taetae's.

"Hey petal! Time for breakie... Eat well, sweetcheeks.... "

Taetae kept on munching the small bites that his dadda fed him. Jungkook took alternate bites and was satisfied with how Taetae ate everything without a fuss... His baby was so intelligent..... He stared at the little with literal heart eyes as the boy tucked the teddy in his neck.

The couple then shifted to the couch to watch a movie. Jungkook always took his day off whenever Taehyung drifted into little space. He had also informed Taehyung's boss that he would not be coming for work today. So they had the entire day with each other.

"What do you want to watch petal?"

"Mic..mickey Mouse... Club... Hou-house... "

"Okie my fluffball.."

And their day went with watching many, many episodes of Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Oswal-the Octopus and many more cartoons. All this while, Taetae was tucked safely in Jungkook's big, bulky arms.

After nearly five hours of watching cartoons and playing with balls and coloring, Taetae yawned as he snuggled deeper into Jungkook's chest, causing Jungkook to chuckle at his cute antics.

"Do you wanna sleep petal? "

"Uh... hu"

"Ok. Let's head to bed... My baby must be tired"

Jungkook lifted Taetae into his arms and walked into their room and placed his little bean on the bed. He climbed on the other side and pulled the boy into his arms. Taetae nuzzled his nose into his chest, as if burrowing into his dadda's chest. Jungkook chuckled again and laid a deep kiss on his forehead and then pecked his cheeks as well.

"Sleep well, marshmallow.."

"Nighty night dadda.... Lobe you.... "

Jungkook smiled wide on hearing his baby's words and pulled him deeper into his chest.

"Good night petal...... Dadda loves you so much.... My cute little bean....."

And both of them drifted into their dreamland holding each other close as the sun shone a reddish yellow hue outside the window.