Vampire mate

Top kook
Vampire Tae
Taehyung knows that the human Jungkook is his destined mate. How will he be able to tell him that and will Jungkook accept him as his mate??

.......................................................................

Taehyung was lurking in the shadows as he inhaled the sweet and addicting scent of his mate. The human was in his bedroom sitting at his study table and Taehyung was hovering at his room's window as he saw his mate completing some kind of assignments. It had been three months since he had known his mate, yet he had not been able to muster enough courage to tell him about this. Since humans were unable to smell their mate (they lost this ability through the eras of evolution), it will have to be Taehyung who made Jungkook aware of them being mates. He clearly remembered the first time he had come across his perfect mate.

Flashback:

Taehyung had his fangs dug in the neck of a random human as he continued emptying his body of all blood. He had not been out to hunt blood for nearly two days and now the urge to drink blood was overwhelming. He let the now dead body collapse on the ground as he turned around to leave. That is until he was hit by an alluring scent, a mixture of moist soil and saffron trees. He took deep breaths to fill his lungs with the fresh scent.

He flew towards the direction of the scent, or the person emitting it. He heard a voice in his head chanting the same word 'mate'. His eyes widened as he found himself standing near a football ground. Or rather it was the sight of his mate which startled him. There was a well-built boy, with buffy arms and a puffed-up chest, running with the ball, his long and thick legs giving him an advantage of speed. The boy was wearing a sleeveless tshirt with black running shorts and his body glistened with sweat. Taehyung had been mesmerized by the hot man in front of him.

He was very happy to meet his mate as he had already spent 75 years waiting for him

He was very happy to meet his mate as he had already spent 75 years waiting for him. And now that he saw such a masterpiece of a man as his mate, he was beyond elated. He just wanted to be engulfed in his mate's strong arms and stay there till eternity.

But why was his mate not reacting to his scent. Is it not alluring enough??

Rubbish.... Mates always find each other's scents enchanting.... Then why was his mate not reacting to his scent...

And that is when realisation dawned on him.....

He is not a vampire..... He is a HUMAN.....

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realised this and soon his eyes were filled with tears. He lost all hopes of ever being with the one whom Moon Goddess had chosen for him. He was well aware of how humans hated and were petrified of vampires. They either burnt them to get rid of them or were scared out of their shit when they encountered a vampire.

How will his mate ever accept him??? He will be so disgusted of him and he will regret the moment when the Goddess chose a filthy, blood-sucking monster as his mate...