When the Taekook family spends a holiday together

"JEON JUNGKOOK! I WON'T BE REPEATING IT TWICE.. YOU'RE TAKING A LEAVE, DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH PENDING WORK YOU HAVE...
Did I make it clear?? "

Jeon Jungkook, the cold and hard-working CEO of Jeon Corporations knew that when his husband screamed at the top of his lungs, only to drop his notes by several octaves, it wasn't a question but an order. And his heart was too weak to deny an order by his husband. So it was decided that Jungkook was going to take a leave today. Taehyung had already put up a leave application in his own office yesterday evening so today all his work would be managed by his team members.

"Hihihihihihi....... "

As soon as Jungkook nodded fearfully at his husband's question, a fit of giggles erupted from their 5-year old daughter, Jeon Chin Sun. Her personality was an exact personification of the meaning of her name. Her name meant 'truth and goodness' and she was the shining star of her parents' life. The parents had a wide smile on their faces after hearing the soothing giggles of their precious daughter.

"Hana, where do you want to go today baby?? "

Taehyung asked his daughter as the family was leisuring in the living room. Jungkook was lying on the couch while Hana (Chin Sun's nickname meaning 'my favourite one' cos that girl was the couple's entire universe) was sitting on Jungkook's stomach. Taehyung was combing and plating her hair as the baby thought about her day's plans.

"Let's play in the garden. Then eat mama lunch. Then ride dada back. Then swing and slide in the park. Then eat yum yum food. Then cuddle and sleep. "

The little girl completed her innocent list of plans as she looked at both of her parents for confirmation. The parents immediately nodded and smiled at their precious daughter. Jungkook stood up with his daughter on his shoulders and asked "Where to, madam??". The baby clapped her hands while laughing and said "Upy up in our room". (I have not put a different room for the baby because in my country, kids do not sleep in different rooms unless they grow up significantly old).

Fifteen minutes later, the three stood in their backyard and Hana asked Jungkook to put her down.

"Dada!!!! Mama!!! Let's play catch-n-catch...... "

And with that, the little girl sprinted off taking small, cute steps and screaming and giggling out loud.

"Here we come baby...... "

And Taehyung and Jungkook ran behind their little munchkin, deliberately running slowly and making fake attempts of not being able to catch her. At last, the baby ran for too long and took a u-turn to her father's arms. Taehyung treasured his baby in his arms and made her sip water and wiped her sweat off with a fluffy baby towel.

And then they started with their favourite game, 'blindfold'. Jungkook had a blindfold tied on his eyes and he struck his arms out to navigate towards his cute little beans. Everytime Taehyung or Hana ducked and ran away safely away from Jungkook's grasp, he would smile widely at the sweetly flowing giggles from his sweethearts. Time flew by pleasantly for the family as it soon came to lunch time.

Since all three of them were tired, the parents agreed to fix a simple lunch with fried rice and soup. Taehyung took up on preparing fried rice while Jungkook worked on fixing the soup. Hana was quietly sitting at the high chair, watching her parents cook. She was a loud and cheerful baby but she had no habit of throwing eating tantrums. (How many of you were picky about food during your childhood, I wasn't but I hated garlic).

The food was set on the table and Jungkook served three portions on the plates and took his daughter in his arms.

"Heyy.. I was supposed to feed her today... "

"But the precious baby wants her dada to feed her, not her mama... "

"Yah, the dada who doesn't know the difference between tomato and red chilli.... "

"Yah..... I will feed my angel so well that she will always crave to be fed by her dada..... "

"Sure bunny dada.... "

Hana giggled at her parents' banter. She was usually fed breakfast by her mama, lunch depended in whose office she was in and dinner was her dada's rights. But on holidays, the couple usually bickered to decide on who would feed her, during which Hana would start eating herself. But this time, the bunny father smiled proudly at having won the chance to feed his daughter.

Taehyung carried his napping daughter upstairs to their room while Jungkook washed the dishes and cleaned the table. By the time Hana was tucked in her blanket, Jungkook wrapped his arms around his beautiful husband, trapping him in a backhug. Both of them moved to the window, Taehyung still in his husband's arms. They stood silently there, watching the 4pm sky, with occasional soft pecks landing on Taehyung's nape.

At evening, the family came to the park. Jungkook rode her angel on his shoulders throughout the park as Taehyung strolled alongside, frequently chuckling at his family's antics. Later, Jungkook pushed his daughter on the swing and helped her slide down the slides. The girl was an active baby so she would ride on swings, then slides, then seesaws, then loops and then snakes. Their evening was filled with a soft conversation between the couple who was seated on the park bench and their hyper and obviously happy baby running from one swing to another.

When they finally reached home, Jungkook took the baby for a bath while Taehyung moved to cook dinner for themselves. He could hear his daughter's poems and countings from the bathroom and Jungkook's occasional chuckles. He smiled wide at the thought of the beautiful world that he had made with Jungkook.

When they laid at bed at night, the obviously tired baby was already fast asleep, cuddled to Taehyung's chest but wrapped in Jungkook's arms. She looked so calm, her countenance filled with a peace that brought her parents, immense happiness. The parents stared at each other fondly before Jungkook leaned forward and pecked his husband's and his daughter's forehead.

"I love you Taetae. Thanks for gifting us this beautiful star. She's so precious, so pure and so serene.... "

Taehyung smiled at his daughter and pecked her forehead before leaning forward to peck his husband's lips.

"I love you too Kookie... She truly is our galaxy... Goodnight bunny.... "

Jungkook pecked his husband's lips and with his free hand, he played with his husband's blond locks as Taehyung loved the feeling of his hubby's long fingers playing with his hair. It relaxed him immediately after the tiring day with his family.

"Goodnight, my angels... I love you both so much... "

As the sparkling moon glistened above the world, the three of them wandered to their dreamland, deeply snuggled into each other... Their daughter slept safely cocooned between both of her fathers.