Dead or Alive

Tomoe's POV:

"Our 'window' confirmed the cursed womb's existence about three hours ago. At the inmates' hospital 2nd lodge, five patients were left there with the cursed womb. If the cursed womb can metamorphose, we predict that it will become a high-grade cursed spirit," Ijichi Kyotaka explained.

Megumi and Nobara flinched when Ijichi said high-grade, but Itadori was confused about what it was.

"Hey, so I still don't really get all this high-grade stuff," Itadori said as I tried to explain to him in the way that I am able defeat the curses in.

"Let me explain it for you to understand exactly how you can defeat them.

• High Grade
  Just punch them with a little bit of force more than your weapon.

• First Grade
  Use your weapon.

Second Grade
  Slap them.

Third Grade
   Snap your fingers.

• Fourth Grade
Open your mouth and breath.

So, Itadori does that make sense to you?" When I described my way of defeating the curses they all looked at me with a bewildered expression while sweating.

'How can we defeat the curses like that?! Is she crazy?!' Itadori and the rest thought at the same time.

Ijichi was sweating nervously as he spoke, "umm... Kaguya-san, I think it will be better if I explain it to Itadori Yuuji."

"Why? My explanation wasn't sufficient enough?" I asked confused.

Ijichi denied it quickly and said, "no, no, no, no! It's not that, Kaguya-san. It's just that what you explained is... well how do I say it. It is not possible for first years to defeat curses in the ways you said."

"Is that true?" I turned toward my students and they nodded.

"Fine then," I said as Ijichi started explaining to Itadori how to defeat the curses.

When Itadori heard about the high-grades that Ijichi explained to him, he shivered and Megumi started to talk.

"Naturally, shamans with an equal level to the cursed spirits are assigned to missions of their own level."

Nobara continued, "In today's case it would be Tomoe-sensei and Gojou-sensei."

"So where's Gojou-sensei?" Itadori asked.

"He's on a business trip," Megumi answered as he remembered what he said.

"Don't expect a souvenir... except for Tomoe-chan!"

"In the first place Gojou-san and Kaguya-san shouldn't even hang out in the school. They're talented," Ijichi said as he fixed his glasses and started saying more things to Itadori, Megumi and Nobara.

I stopped paying attention to what they were saying because I got bored from their conversation.

'Shiroyasha, can you play shogi with me later on at night?' I asked her in my mind.