Punishment

Tomoe's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Itadori alive and well with Ijichi having a shocked expression, Satoru chuckling that his student is alive and Shoko sad that she couldn't take Itadori's body apart.

"Satoru, I'm going back to the estate. I have some unfinished buisness there waiting for me," I said as I got up and fixed my kimono along with my white long hair.

"You suddenly fainted and I didn't know what to do, but glad that you're ok. And Tomoe, when you're at your estate this time don't get mad over every little thing," Satoru said as I exited the room with a slight nod.

'I think I'll have a talk with her. After all I can't just kill everyone I have a grudge on' I cackled silently as I got inside my car.

After a Few Minutes of Driving:

The guards noticed my car and went to open the door for me while greeting me with respect and fear.

"Welcome, Mistress Tomoe-sama!" The guards said in sync as they bowed down to a 90 degree angle.

I nodded as they escorted me to the main house.

I sat on the gold throne and called a maid over.

"Summon Ichika Reiko," I ordered as the maid nodded

After a few minutes of waiting for Reiko to come, I heard a voice from the door and it slid open revealing Reiko.

She bowed down to me and said, "I greet Mistress Tomoe-sama."

"Ichika Reiko do you remember what you did to me when we were children? What good times we had with each other, isn't that right, Reiko?" She paled when I spoke and started shaking.

"Don't be afraid, it's not like I called you here to criticize you or pay you back for what you did, I'm a busy woman so I have no time for useless things, so I'll get straight to the point," I paused before continuing.

"I called you here to thank you. To thank you for showing me how rotten this world is. So you don't need to shake so much, Reiko. I am a generous woman after all, so I'll let you off the hook if you play a game of shogi with me," I smiled as I gestured my hands towards the shogi board inside the room.

Reiko still shaking, hesitantly nodded and said, "t-thank you for your generosity M-Mistress."

I smiled and we started playing shogi with me victorious in the end.

Tomoe - Reiko

Win - Loss

"Looks like I win," I smiled as I thanked her for playing.

"You played well against me, and I did promise to forgive you so you're free to go, but there will be no next time, so watch your back," I said with my blue eyes glowing making her shake more in fear.