Fight or Die

Mari's POV:

I teleported to the place where I hid Sukuna's fingers, and I saw Uraume there waiting for someone, when she spotted my presence she bowed down to me.

I greeted her with a stare and asked, "Uraume, are you waiting for someone? I have some business here, so I make it quick."

She shook her head and said, "no, Mari-sama, I am here to help you in obtaining the last finger of Master Sukuna."

I nodded and entered the barrier that I placed in this place for no one but me to know what's behind it.

I entered with Uraume behind me. She saw the same scenery that I saw.

What we saw there was nothing but skulls and rotted flesh. Disgusting or gruesome, is what a human would have said, but to us this is bliss.

'Sukuna, so do you remember this place?' I asked as I moved forward with the rotted scattered bodies in the background.

I heard him let out a dark laugh, 'I do, this is the place where we first met and where you—'

I cut him off and chuckled darkly, I entered the red and black shrine, blood, skulls and rotted bodies were scattered everywhere, but not inside the shrine.

The scent in the shrine was a blissful one that I thought I wouldn't be able to smell again in my life.

I went deeper and deeper into the shrine when I was stopped by a door in front of me.

I smiled and opened the door.

It creaked loudly until it finally stopped.

What awaited me in that room was the one thing that I didn't want to see again.

I ignored it and went to the table where Sukuna's fingers were located.

They were all lined up neatly in a black wooden box.

I took them out one by one and ate them in that order.

'One more left' I thought as I swallowed it swiftly without a second thought.

The taste was disgusting, it tasted like a throw up, but worse!

"That's all of them, now only one left till I get to fight you again, Sukuna," I said as I glanced at it and felt its head move.

My red eyes glowed brightly in pure anger, "Why must you do this to me?" I laughed darkly with my left hand on my face. Uraume looked at me then at it. "You have no right to breath in this world after what you did. So why, do you do the opposite of what I desire, Kaguya?" I continued as I went closer to it ready to annihilate it from this world.

I kept on attacking it with a barrage of powerful techniques.

I used Mayonaka no unmei then I used Unmei no sōsa.