Profile 2

Full True Form Profile:

First Name: Mari

Last Name: Mochizuki

Nickname: Princess or Your Highness

Gender: Female

Species: Vampire Curse (The First And Only Vampire Curse)

Age: 500 but looks 13

Birthday: March 25th

Hair Color: Purplish light Blue

Eye Color: Red

Hair length: Short to her shoulders, wavy

Height: 154

Weight: 47

Looks: Red pupils, short purplish light blue hair, one canine tooth, long sharp red nails, with a pair of bat like wings on her back (She can hide her wings if she wishes it)

Personality: Intellectual, polite to people who she deems worthy, self-important and can be childish most of the time

Likes: European style dresses, power, strong people, night, full moons, flowers, red wine, tea and quiet places

Dislikes: The Kaguya clan (due to Tomoe's hate), daytime, the sun, noisy places, annoying humans or curses, crowds and mostly weak people

Catchphrases: I, Mochizuki Mari, am alone the honored one.
Let's fight and prove who's more worthy to rule this world!
I have no need for useless weaklings.

What Mari Wears:

(She usually wears this outfit

(She usually wears this outfit. Or any European styled dresses)

What Weapon she Wields:

(A Red Lance Made From Mari's Blood)

Cursed Techniques:

Innate Technique:

Unmei no sōsa
(Manipulation of Fate)
The user creates a red chained shape aura and fires it to chase after the opponent. While chasing the opponent, the red aura sucks the soul from the body of the enemy.

Inherited Technique:

Mayonaka no unmei
(Midnight Destiny)
This is a technique where the user is surrounded with a red aura and unleashes it like a bullet at the opponents with full force. The aura that is unleashed, overtakes the opponents soul and covers it with darkness. Slowly devouring the soul with nothing left.

Unmei no shihai-sha
(Ruler of Fate)
This is a technique where the user can alter and change its opponents fate or destiny.

Barrier Technique:

Domain Expansion:
Unmei no jigen uchū
(Dimensional Universe of Fate)
When the user unleashes this technique the opponents will be surrounded by a beautiful, but deadly scenery. Planets, stars and cosmos will surround them. With every breath they take, their life span will shorten drastically leaving nothing but bones.

Shin'en no kiri
(Mist of the Abyss)
The user unleashes a dark red mist covering the sky along with the sun. This technique can trap anyone or anything and is limitless. It does not have a limited radius of expanding.

Extension Technique:

Tsuikyū
(Pursuit)
Tsuikyū is said by the user to make the red chained shape aura, chase after the enemy and suck their soul out.

Reversed Curse Technique

Abilities: Super strength, durability, speed, shapeshifting, immortality, regeneration, can split into numerous bats, blood manipulation, can create constructs from her aura such as chains, fate manipulation, cycle manipulation, order manipulation and time manipulation

Background: Kaguya Tomoe is the reincarnation of the Vampire Curse, Mochizuki Mari from 500 years ago. Mari attempted to plunge the world in darkness and become its ruler, she succeeded and reigned over the world as its new ruler, however over 300 sorcerers exorcised her. Now after 500 years passed, she reincarnated as Kaguya Tomoe. And she is respected, worshipped and feared by both curses and humans alike. Mari's reason for plunging the world into darkness and becoming its ruler is unknown, but once when the sorcerers asked her why she wanted to rule the world she answered, "it's simple, I'm bored"
___________________________________
Author: This is really important for you guys to know. This profile is about Mari which is a must for you to know the things in it.