It's Time

Mari's POV:

"Mari-sama I found the remaining finger of Sukuna-sama," Uraume said as she handed me Sukuna's finger which I swallowed whole.

After I did that, Uraume left and I spoke to Sukuna in my mind.

I took a deep breath before speaking to him.

'Sukuna, will you help me in turning Marie into a God?' He immediately responded.

'What will you give me I'm return?' He said while smirking.

'I'll give you your original body' he grinned upon hearing my words and replied.

'If I can get my original body back, then I can't say no. You've got yourself a deal Mari'

I made a binding vow with him, that if I don't give his body back to him after he helps me, I will get sealed and tortured by him every day.

I cut my connection with him and headed to where Marie's soul is sealed.

When I teleported to the location I desired, a magic barrier stopped me from moving forward.

"Tch!" I yelled angrily.

"Don't get in my way, World!" I screamed, releasing my murderous aura uncontrollably everywhere, suffocating the people who were near me by 500 meters.

"In every universe, you get in my way! What's so wrong in saving my little sister?! Answer me, World!" I forcibly tried to shatter the barrier, making my hands bleed red blood.

The world tried to make the barrier stronger, but my hold on it only grew stronger.

I glared up at the dark blue sky, "Don't," I tightened my grip on the barrier and continued while releasing more of my aura, "EVER TRY TO STOP ME FROM SAVING MARIE!" I finally was able to completely shatter the barrier.

What awaited me inside was nothing but never ending darkness.

I ran deeper and deeper inside until I was stopped by the rustling of metal chains.

I walked closer to the sound of the chains and there I saw Marie.

She was suffering...

She was in pain...

She was dying...

"Marie!" I yelled which caught her attention.

Her eyes widened at the figure she saw and I continued, "big sister is here to stop your pain, so don't worry Marie."

I smiled at her as I called out to Sukuna.

"Sukuna, it's time."

We swapped and Sukuna took over.

Sukuna's POV:

I mumbled a few words as I looked straight at Marie's red eyes, "かつて世界を支配した者、強力な神として立ち上がる" (One Who Once Ruled The World, Rise Up As A Powerful God)

When I finished chanting the words, Marie was glowing a very bright light and I knew that it meant it worked perfectly.

I grinned maniacally and switched back with Mari.

Mari's POV:

'Did it work?' I thought as Sukuna answered.

'Take a look'

I did as he said and saw Marie turning to her original form.

My eyes widened when I felt immense pressure coming from behind me.