Official

Tomoe's POV:

I opened my crystal blue eyes only to feel ache and pain all over my body.

'My body hurts all because of you, Sukuna!'

I heard him chuckling and got really pissed, but calmed my anger down.

"What time is it?" I asked myself as I saw that morning arrived.

"I have to get ready for the ceremony," I said as I went to my closet and saw that the kimono for the ceremony is already prepared.

"It isn't my style, but it will do," I said as I wore the ceremonial kimono while fixing my hair.

While I was fixing my hair, I heard a voice call me.

"Mistress, are you ready?" The maid asked while I replied.

"I'm ready, escort me there."

The maid nodded and took me to the throne room where all the elders and clan members of my family were gathered. Along with the Kamo Clan, Zennin Clan, Gojou Clan and some other sorcerers.

As I walked towards the golden throne, all eyes were on me watching my every movement.

When I reached to the throne, I sat on it and one of the elders placed a golden crown on my head while he started talking.

"The 97th head passed away due to..." he wavered a bit as I glared at him when he quickly regained his composure and continued.

"an unfortunate accident occurring and now, Kaguya Tomoe, daughter of Kaguya Kyouhei will now be officially declared as the 98th head of the Kaguya Clan."

After the elder finished speaking, all the sorcerers applauded while congratulating me on becoming the head of the clan in which I simply smiled at them.

When they finished congratulating me, I told them all that we will be having a feast in which all of them took their places in their seats around the food and drinks.

"Let the feast begin," I said as everyone waited for me to start eating in which I did. When I ate they as well started eating and drinking.

A few hours passed as most of the sorcerers started talking to me about things that didn't interest me at all.

I continued to sit on my throne until the very last guest left.

'They finally left!' I said inwardly as I sighed thinking about the form that I take in Sukuna's Domain.

"Bring me a scroll on the Vampire Curse, I want to do more research on her," I told them as they immediately brought the scroll which contained the information that I desired.

I took the scroll from her and started reading when one part particularly caught my eye. It was about her appearance.

'Red eyes, short, wavy, purplish light blue hair, canine teeth along with bat like wings. She was approximately 500 years of age until she got exorcised, but looked like a 13 year old child. She was the first and only Vampire Curse, Mochizuki Mari. Mari attempted to overtake the whole world in a veil of darkness and become its ruler. She succeeded and reigned over the world however over 300 sorcerers exorcised her. She was respected, worshipped and feared by both curses and humans in her reign'

'The Vampire Curse is really interesting and her descriptions are identical to mine. It can't just be a coincidence, but I will find out sooner or later'

'The curse you are reading about is a very dangerous curse. If Mochizuki Mari and Ryōmen Sukuna were to fight with their full powers in an all out battle then almost the whole world would be destroyed. They said that they managed to exorcise her with over 300 sorcerers but it wasn't 300 sorcerers who exorcised her it was even more. Almost 1,000 sorcerers went up against her and only 100 lived after exorcising her'