Again

Mari's POV:
________________________________
It was dark...

Suffocating...

No light could ever breach in here...

Only darkness consumes this place...

I felt comfortable in the darkness, unlike others I disliked the bright light...

I am the darkness itself while the people around me are the bright lights that bring warmth and happiness to people's heart...

If only that could work on me, oh how fortunate humans are...
___________________________________
I quickly opened my eyes and started cackling.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! What amusing and useless thoughts I have. If only that could happen, then you wouldn't have to suffer like this, Marie."

"It's a complete joke that I can even think of such things given the state you're in," I said as I suddenly became drowsy.

My eyelids became heavy, I felt my strength fade away, I couldn't have the strength to open my eyes, so I obediently closed them shut.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar scene.

I started laughing loudly and maniacally at what the scene in front of me is.

What I witnessed in front of me was a scenery I didn't want to see.

"Marie, we meet again," I said as I smiled.

Marie's POV:

Darkness...

Darkness...

Darkness surrounded me...

I couldn't see anything other than darkness...

But I could hear someone say my name...

"Marie, we meet again,"she smiled worriedly.

Once I recognized the voice, I called out, "Nee-sama?"

All I heard was laughter from her and nothing else.

Mari's POV:

"Nee-sama?" She called out.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"She still calls me Nee-sama? That hilarious, and after all the things I've done to her...

She's too pure for this world.

For this rotten, scum of a world.

How I wish I could end her misery right here and let her move on to the after life.

I care for you Marie, but you are too different from this world...

The world is rejecting you, and you know it.

The only way to keep you stable and not disappear from this world is to keep on doing what I did for years...

Destroy universes.

After I destroy this universe, you will finally be put out of your misery, my little sister, Marie.

I'm sure Kaguya would have done the same, but she betrayed us 500 years ago, so she shouldn't have the pleasure of seeing you become a god.

We only need Sukuna's help and our dream will come true...

Let's hope he'll agree, Marie.

I looked at my younger sister and smiled honestly at her before whispering out loud.

"Remember, all of this is for you, my cute little Marie."

"Sayōnara, when we meet again, it will be when you become a god and are freed from the tight shackles this rotten world has placed on you

"Sayōnara, when we meet again, it will be when you become a god and are freed from the tight shackles this rotten world has placed on you."

Marie's POV:

Ah...

Nee-sama is leaving again...

Why?

Did Marie do something wrong?

Was Marie a naughty girl?

If Marie did something wrong, Marie will fix her mistake.

So someone, anyone, please tell Marie what she did wrong...

Sukuna's POV:

Amusing, so Marie was here all along!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This day is getting better by the second.

"My beautiful wife, Marie, I'll come for you soon enough," I said as I smiled genuinely for the first time in a long time.

Itadori's POV:

Who was I again?

Where am I?

Why am I here?

I kept on repeatedly asking myself these questions as I slowly loosed the life I had left in my eyes.

I looked like a dead soul lost in this world.

While being chained, I could only hear that damn curse, say some things to himself. But what caught my lifeless eyes the most was him smiling. Not smiling his usual sarcastic smile, no it was a genuine honest smile...

Who was it that made the King of Curses this happy?

The King of Curses is smiling...

The most dangerous existence is smiling...

Who is the person who made him smile?

Whoever she or he is, they most definitely are someone precious to Sukuna.

World's POV:

"The balance of our world will shatter if we don't get rid of her soon."
________________________________
Author: I'm crying! This is such a short chapter! I'm sorry everyone! I have a lot of school work and it's stressing me out a lot these days :(

School still hasn't calmed down yet for me, so until it does I don't think I'll be able to write any long chapters, short chapters might be my limit for now, but I'll still do my best!

See you next chapter!
Goodbye~