Soulmate?

Third person POV

At Kara's apartment: 

 "I still haven't found my soulmate Alex I don't think I have one. I am an alien so maybe I don't have the power to find them. 

"Kara don't be silly when you found the Mon-el you saw colors and when he came back they went away remember. I think you just have to give it time. For the meanwhile I am stuck in a love triangle with Maggie and Kelly. They both saw colors when they saw me and I saw colors too.

"Maybe your right but whoever they are they better find me quick because I cant be alone for game nights anymore. 

"Hey Kara we have an attack at Lcorp Brainy said to turn on your earpiece."

"Sorry Brainy on my way."

At the DEO:

"I'm here now who is attacking Lcorp?"

"Hank Henshaw he is going after some prototype that Lena Luthor made." 

"What does this Luthor look like?"

"John maybe this Luthor is different?" 

"I highly doubt that now go before he gets his hands on it!"

Kara's POV: 

Wow all this hate to a Luthor? She hasn't done anything to the world and it already hates her. She doesn't even show her face because of all the hate she gets. I get that her brother did some unspeakable things to my cousin but it wasn't Lena. Anyways I hope I get to know her one day if not to be friends but to make sure she is nothing like Lex.

At Lcorp:

As Henshaw walked in he was stopped by security 

"Excuse me sir you need to put all metal objects in here."

"No I think ill pass." Suddenly he picked him up and threw him up in the air. Luckily Kara had already got there. She put the man down and saw Henshaw run to her so she tried to move. But he ended up throwing her into the Lcorp sign. Suddenly a women came out of nowhere.

"Leave her alone!" Kara looked at the women and saw she was wearing a black dress with bright red lipstick. She could see colors! So that meant that whoever that women was is her soulmate. She then saw Henshaw about to throw something to the women in black. Kara's instincts was to rush to the women then saved her she wanted to say something but could not risk her knowing her her secret identity. She would have to find her as Kara Danvers.